Not Just Bloodlust Chapter 4

Not Just Bloodlust  xxxx

Soz havent Uploaded but i have now and going to again in a week or soo???

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT this story is entered into the WATTY AWARDS!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Recap:

How could she be happy, she's never happy??? Maybe she's high, not that she takes drugs, it's that she gets really high when she has lots of sugar!!!

"OK what up with you miss happy?" I asked in a confused voice

"Nothing's up, do I have to have an excuse for being happy?" she said in an over cheerful voice.

"Yes because you are never happy at school, I always have to find ways to make you" I answered,

"OMG that sounds really glum am I really that bad?" she asked her over cheerful voice going down to a disappointed voice.

"Well yeah but that's why your my best friend because you like school as much as me" I said (Note the sarcasm).

"Ok I believe you, I can be a little bit unhappy at school but I have a very very good reason to be" she said getting back to the cheerful voice.

"What is it then?"I said getting really annoyed how she kept going on about it but not telling me what 'it' actually is!!!!!!

******************************

ON WITH THE STORY!!!

Chapter 4 (Miley's P.O.V)

Still here waiting for Brianna to tell me what has got her sooo excited!!!!

"Well, didn't you hear Paramore is coming to Los Angeles!!!!" she screeched while people were looking at her like she was really weird, which she was no offence to her!!!

"Really that's awesome, I love them but we have to go and see them together!" I said in an excited voice because I absolutely love Paramore, they are the most amazing band in the world.

"Yeah I know right plus who else would I go with? You're my only friend!!" she said.

"Yep but the best one you have ever had!!" I said in joking voice.

"Definitely by far!!" She said in a sarcastic voice but not really meaning it sarcastically, just trying to be funny or annoying.

We started walking down the hall to our next class which was AP English with teacher who doesn't even teach us anything but it's a good thing I know quite a lot of the things to do with English!!!! But it is one of the most boring lesson ever. And unfortunately Brianna doesn't take AP English.

"So see you at lunch, then, oh by the way there is a new guy in school." She said.

What a new guy??

This is going to be hell, he is probably going to be a stuck up rich jerk like all the guys are in this school.

I walked into the class early however there were quite a lot of people already in the class; I went to sit down in my normal sit at the back because I normally just listened to my iPod. When I got there I found someone sitting there, who dared sit in my seat??? He is new because he wouldn't be sat in my seat if he wasn't because he'd know what I would do, which was this!!!

"HEY THERE" I shouted loud enough to make him jump but he was on the edge of the chair sooo....

He fell off the chair with a shocked but angry expression on his face.

He gets up off the floor and towers over my 5.7 height, but that doesn't bother me so I just sit in the seat that he just fell off.

"huh hum" he coughs deliberately trying to get my attention, what is the point in looking he is probably just one of them rich preppy boys who think their all that? There's no point in wasting my own time on him I thought to myself.

"HUH HUM" he coughs again but louder, Is he deliberately trying to piss me off????

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM??GOT SOMETHING IN YOUR THOART??!!" I shouted at him getting very annoyed, just to tell you if you haven't noticed already I have a very short temper!!!!

"WHAT, Your asking me what MY problem is when you came and made me fall off my chair with that loud mouth of yours and then you sit in it like you have done nothing wrong!!" he shouted in my face, well actually the back of head because I CBA to round and look at his preppy face.

"Finally you have finished your long speech and FYI, you were in my seat and everyone knows what happens if you sit in my seat!" I said turning around to give him the deadly look but stopped because...

By now everyone was watching.

So I Shouted "God, this is not a fricking show, go back to your boring life's!!!"

After they heard they turn around straight away, knowing what would happen if they didn't!!

Then he started talking again....

"Look see this from my point of view, would u like to be the one who fell of the chair on your first day of a new school?" He asked me his voice had gone serious now and I felt like bursting out in a fit full of giggles why, you might ask??? Because his voice sounded sooo damn funny in serious mode!!!

"FYI I didn't fall off a chair on my first day here, and I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass!!!" I said really pissed off now and turned round to look at him, and gosh was I WRONG???!!!!!!!!

PLZ VOTE + COMMENT so i know whether to coniue on this story line!!!!

Uploading again in the next couple of weeks!!!!!

PEACE OUT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:D ;) <3 <3

-v--v-