Not Just Bloodlust Chapter 8

Not Just Bloodlust xxxx

Recap:

It was lunch time; I was sitting under the same tree, drinking the same drink (Blood). I always thought High School would be more entertaining than this but i guess i was wrong. I haven't been to school in like 100 years after I got turned.

I met Ash when I was only a newborn so he helped me though showing me how to feed without killing but I still haven't got the hang of it so I just get Ash to get it for me and then he puts it a bottle, like the one I am drinking now.

After I stopped day dreaming and looked around at all the people while drinking my drink. When i saw Miley walking over to me, i quickly put my drink behind my back when she was about ten feet away from me.

Chapter 8 (Xavier P.O.V)

She stood in front of me looking down to me like she was superior; I however felt she had it the wrong way round, so I stood up. This is when I appreciate that tall gene in me. It has many advantages, one obviously being I can be taller, two that I can act superior, three I can look damn right scary.

I could see her trying to think of something to say, her empty head turning its cogs in effort to figure out what to say. She looked funny, a look of funniness I could watch all day long.

"So why have you come over here, under my tree?" I ask knowing fully well she was going to start an argument like she always does.

"Well I don't see how this is your tree when you only got here today? And I came over here because my friend thinks I 'like' you which I don't by the way, so she asked me to come over  here and prove it!" she answered in a rush, as if she thought she was going quick enough that in that time I wouldn't be able to make up a come back.

And that was the moment she reminded me of my biological sister, Chloe, but it irritates me that I don't know why and how she reminds me of her. It's probably how she used to annoy me like Miley does now, but thinking of her made me mad.

********Miley's P.O.V**************

Could I be any more obvious? I mean, it's not like I like him, but it just wasn't normal for a girl to ramble on this much to a guy. He could tell this wasn't normal because he was grinning at me, at the fact that I'm rambling.

I always ramble when I'm nervous-wait, if I'm rambling now, that would mean I was nervous-am I, nervous I mean?

"Okay then, what do you want to talk about?" he asked still smirking.

"Alright, why did you move here, and why do you have a habit to annoy me in AP English?" I asked curiously while sitting with my back against the tree, and he did it in unison, and with a brief brush of our arms, shivers bolted through my spine.

"Right, first answer for the first question: I moved here because my parents died and I've moved in with a mate, he doesn't go to school anymore." He said with no impact on emotion when he talked about his dead parents. But for some reason I felt like he missed something out. I wasn't going to offer sympathy because I can imagine he didn't want that, he's probably had all that when they died.

I've had the same situation when my brother died, I was twelve, too young for understanding and the coming to terms with the fact I would never see them again. He was in the wrong crowd, and then after the death, I turned into the schools' badass.

I got really depressed and turned my pain on self defense classes.

 "And Second question: you were annoying me in English plus I was just being my normal self" he stated while turning toward me.

I slowly edged back realizing how close we were, I was practically sitting on his lap although he didn't seem fazed or maybe he didn't notice. I could feel his breath on my forehead because he was taller I didn't feel it on my lips (like in the other stories)!!

"Well, this is nice, so don't you want to know anything 'bout me!??" I asked while smirking and wink at him, making him laugh!

"Ok that means I get two questions too!?" he stated but it sounded more like a question than a statement. I nodded thinking 'it's only fair'.

*********Brianna's P.O.V*************

After Miley left me to go and talk (flirt) with Xavier, I decided to go to my locker to put some my books in there but I thought it would be quicker if I go through the gym!!!

As I got closer to the gym I heard the sound of a basket ball bouncing then a pause then the ball sounded like it hit the side of the hoop.

I walked into see who it was playing but because I was at the back entrance to the gym, the guy was facing away from me so I couldn't see who it was!!! I was guessing one of the basket ball team?!!!

I went up behind them without them even noticing; once I was close enough I could clearly see who it was???!!!!!

 Pic of Ash ------------------------------------>

Hope u like it!!!!! 

Peace Out xxxxxxxxx

-v----v-