Not Just Bloodlust Chapter 6

Not Just Bloodlust xxx

Recap:

After class it was recess so I went outside and sat under the tree so people didn't get to suspicious that I was the only person inside on a nice day like this (I don't enjoy the sun and heat because I am a vampire).

I started to drink from my bottle which had blood in it, I drank it quick so no one saw but I still savor the taste. Delicious!!!

Then I started to observe the people walking and playing around, mostly people were gathered around the basket ball courts, watching the boys play. Wait, I just saw Miley playing basket ball with the boys and she was scoring most of the points for her team. Weird I never thought girls were good at sport because the normal girls either can't be bothered and they are worried they will break a nail or something stupid like that. But this Miley girl was not your normal average teen and the bad ass girl of the school????!!!!!

Chapter 6 (Ash's P.O.V)

Chapter 6

So I am still hunting, I can't seem to quench my hunger, I wonder if Miley has left yet, it's almost 8 o'clock.

She should have left by then, but shouldn't remember anything which is the good thing out when you bite and drink from a human; there are 2 which are:

1. That you don't have to kill them when you drink.

2. They won't remember what happened.

There is a down side to number 2 because if you see them again not to long after: say about a year, they will instantly remember what happened!!

Which as you probably thought is very bad.

If it does happen the 'Originals' will find out, the penalty is DEATH and incase you were wondering its permanent death this time; stake right through the heart, cruel but it's not like they care, death is death whatever way you die.

Anyway, I am making my way back to my apartment when I see Miley speed walking towards me with her head down, lucky that there was an alley to the side me. I hid in there while she walked past and then headed back to the apartment.

When I got there it was as it normally is but I did notice that my black hooded jacket had gone from the end of my bed, and that was my favorite jacket.

She had to take my favorite, sooo annoying but I think I can get my friend to get it back for me because I think he goes to the same school as her, maybe, I will have to ask.

I need to go and visit Layla at her house, I really miss her but I know that I have to stay away to keep her safe, it sucks.

*******Flashback*********

1 year ago

I met a girl in the library, she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my 250 years of my 'new' life (as a vampire), and I couldn't understand that she could be as beautiful as some of the women vampires.

I had to know her so I went to talk to her...

"Hiya" I said looking her curiously while she looked up from her 'interesting' book!!! It was called Fallen. I mean come on, angels don't even exist.

"Um.., Hi" she said, her voice sound just like an angel.

I think I have fallen in love by just the sound of her voice, God I am whipped!

"So, is that book good, I might think of reading it?" I exclaimed while she laughed at the end part.

"You really want to read this book??" she asked while laughing and pointing at her book, she looked really happy and I was proud that I could make her laugh and smile.

"Well, no not really I was just trying to get your attention" I said a bit embarrassed; if I could blush I would be blushing right now.

"Oh ok" she said; now it was her turn to blush.

*********End of Flashback**********

And from then on I have been in love with her!!!!

But we have to keep it a secret because a human and vampire are not allowed to love; by Vampire law or the originals will find you and kill you and the human lover, I have seen it happen with my own eyes. I LOVE HER AND ONLY HER!!!!!!

**********Miley's P.O.V***************

I walked to canteen at lunch, and lined up in the queue for fries and soda.

After I tried to find Brianna, she was sitting by herself but she didn't look happy anymore which was good but then bad because that means something has happened in the classes I am not in with her.

I started to make my way over to the table but I got stopped because someone put foot out in front of my path except I have very quick reflexes and luckily stopped right before I tripped over.

"WHAT THE HELL???" I shouted as i turned around to face the person who tried to trip me up and guess who it was.......!!!!!!!!!

PLZ VOTE & COMMENT xxx

THANKS

PEACE OUT xxx

-V----V-

Pic Of Miley on the side ---------------------------------->