Not Just Bloodlust Chapter 1

Not Just Bloodlust xxxx

Chapter 1 (Miley's P.O.V) 

It was Saturday evening and I am out clubing.....drunk....also drinking more. I had had a very bad day today because everything was soo boring at high school today!

And yes I know what you are thinking 'clubing while still at high school' but I have a fake I.D so I decided to get wasted tonight. 

Right, my name is Miley but not the singer oviously, I am 17 and a Senior at malibu high school. I have black wavey hair that comes down to the small of my back, I am quiet tall and have natual olive skin tone, also I have a amaglass figure from my mum, obviously.

So I am dancing to 'can't be tamed' by Miley Cyrus (coincidence?) with this random guy, and I can't help but feel like someones watching me. I look around and this random hot guy was looking at me, he was in all black clothes and his hair was dark brown but there was something about his eyes that made me feel, scared... They were pitch black, it was like staring into black hole feeling like you could get pulled in at any moment.

I ignored him for rest of the song but realised at the end he was dancing with me, but me being to consirated on my thoughts didn't know that he was dancing (or I might be a bit to drunk!) 

Right, what do I do know? 

Just dance with mysterus stranger? 

No I will try and make convosation!

"So I have never seen you around here before" I said shouting over the loud music. 

"No i am new, just moved here" he said while smirking. 

I don't know why but that smirk was oddly inviting but still remained calm and collected!

"Do you want to get a drink?" I asked while falling or because of having tooooo much to drink already. 

Before I had time to think that I was falling, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back up right. 

"I think that I should take you outside, so we can talk better!" he said but I could bearly hear he because of the music. 

"Ok, then come on" I agreed pulling myself out of his arms and taking his hand, leading him to the alley way outside of the club. 

"Whats your name then?" I asked still walking, 

"Ash Redfern, yours?" he asked me. 

"Miley Davis" I answered while we were going through the exit. 

I walked a bit down the alley way but after a little by I turned around and 'so called Ash Redfern' wasn't there. 

It was a weird because he was the one who said that 'we should talk'. Weird?

I turn around and started walking down the alley but as I turn around the dark, gloomy corner there he was!

I could just make out his face in the pitch black night, he started walking towards me!

I realised that his eyes had turned pale blue and where the White was suppost to be there was blood red piercing veins but that was not all of it. He had his veins around them that grew visable. I looked at his mouth, at which I could glissning white FANGS!?

OMG they can't be real!!!!!!

****************Ash's P.O.V*************************

Miley was just staring at me in a shocked and I hint scared look, i knew what she was staring at, my face i can feel it changing. So I just decided that she would be my dinner, because I am hungry and when I am hungry i get annoyed easily.

I pushed her against the wall in the dirty alley, I could hear her heart quicken and my eyes caught on the pulsing vein in her neck, full of blood.

I slowly, carefully pulled her hair from her neck. At this piont I thought the screaming would start but it was totally diiferent, she let me pull her hair out of the way even though she new what I was going to do, I think? 

O my god, why am I taking so long to feed and kill her she is just worthless human, I have never cared before?

What is wrong with me?

I stop thinking and started to lean in but when I did she said 

"Can I touch your fangs? And then you can kill....me, please?" 

What The Hell?Why isn't she scared? This is soo weird, this has never happened before. I knew she was different but this is very different!

TO BE CONTINUED!

Hope u like it, it's a bit weird!

LOL XXXXX

COMMENT & VOTE IF I SHOULD CONTINUE!!!!!! 

PLZ XXXXXXXXX 

- ALLY X