Not Just Bloodlust Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Tiana Davis

Not Just Bloodlust xxxxxx

Soz i havent uploaded i like ages but had my first GCSE this month and busy with other things soo!!!

hope u enjoy it!!!

plz comment and vote

Recap: Ash P.O.V

I decided that I couldn't leave her like this. She was DIFFERENT...She didn't RUN!

I took her to my apartment a bit up the street which was not very homely, just had the essentials like bed, T.V, kitchen and bathroom stuff, that's all.

I put her on my bed to rest and get better, she should be better by morning and then she could find her way back to her own house.

I left her in my apartment and tried to find someone else to quench my thirst and hunger.

Chapter 3 (Miley's P.O.V)

I woke up feeling really queasy, I must have had a really rough night. Suddenly I realised that this wasn't my bed, I panicked but I didn't realise I was on the end of the bed so I fell off and my head collided with the cold laminate floor!! God, there is going to be a huge bruise there tomorrow. I looked around to see if anyone heard me and would come to my aid but no.

This was I good thing because I normally just leave when I sleep around someone house, it's the easiest way. Just Forget....That's my motto, cruel but kind!

I picked up a jacket (souvenir to remember him) that was on the end of the bed and put it over my dress to keep me warm, I'm sure he won't mind. I think he was called Ash or something like that?

I looked at the clock hung on the wall...

"Shit, School...!" I whispered so if he was here he wouldn't hear me.

Come on I can't be late I had to go home and get changed still, I can't wear this.

I ran quietly to the door and went back home.

*******************AT HOME************************

I ran quickly up stairs to my bedroom, making sure that my parents didn't hear seeing as it was 8:00 in the morning and they don't wake up till nearly 9:00. I quickly had a shower and got dressed into my black skinny jeans, dark purple tank top and converses not to forget the jacket I got from Ash's house because it was a cool jacket. The jacket was black with a hood and number 56 on the back in a cool font.

I put some light make-up on and then slung my Roxy bag over my shoulder (black of course).

I quickly ran back downstairs and jumped in my black Lamborghini, my baby. I love fast cars; I think there is no point in having a car that is not FAST because that's just boring.

I speeded to school going over the speed limit by going 80mph instead of 50mph that's not much, is it?

Stopping at red light I turned to my right and saw the two biggest sluts I my school looking at me, obviously they were looking at me in awe because I could pull off wearing a little make-up but they had to plaster it on so they look like clowns!

"What are you looking at?" I asked them getting annoyed at them staring at me.

"Well I don't really know!" she said with a smirk on her clown face.

"Ok then but I know what I am looking at...a clown, see yaha!" I shouted as I revved my engine as the light turned green.

*************AT SCHOOL****************

I drove into the school and parked in my normal place and got out the car, walking into the school ready for another day of BORING!

Here the I am the bad girl of the school and I am quiet hot but the boys don't like me because they know if they try something with me, they regret it because no matter how much of a man whore that are they will probably still want to have kids when they are older!

So as you would guess I am not very popular with the guys, well I am not really very popular with anyone except my best friend Rhiannon but I like to call her Brianna.

She has curly fiery red hair and is quiet tall but smaller than me and I am about 5.7 so she is about 5.6, she also had an olive skin tone like me also she is 2 months younger than me but she is still 17.

Anyway I walked to my locker and put some of my books in there, which I didn't need yet. I turned around there was Brianna looking happy?

How could she be happy, she's never happy? Maybe she's high, not that she takes drugs, it's that she gets really high when she has lots of sugar.

"OK what up with you miss happy?" I asked in a confused voice

"Nothing's up, do I have to have an excuse for being happy?" she said in an over cheerful voice.

"Yes because you are never happy at school, I always have to find ways to make you" I answered,

"OMG that sounds really glum am I really that bad?" she asked her over cheerful voice going down to a disappointed voice.

"Well yeah but that's why your my best friend because you like school as much as me" I said (Note the sarcasm).

"Ok I believe you, I can be a little bit unhappy at school but I have a very very good reason to be" she said getting back to the cheerful voice.

"What is it then?"I said getting really annoyed how she kept going on about it but not telling me what 'it' actually is.

HOPED U LIKED IT!!!

PLZ VOTE + COMMENT FOR ME!!!!!

PEACE OUT :) :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX