Not Just Bloodlust Chapter 9

Not Just Bloodlust xxx

ENJOY!!!!!!

Recap:

As I got closer to the gym I heard the sound of a basket ball bouncing then a pause then the ball sounded like it hit the side of the hoop.

I walked into see who it was playing but because I was at the back entrance to the gym, the guy was facing away from me so I couldn’t see who it was!!! I was guessing one of the basket ball team?!!!

I went up behind them without them even noticing; once I was close enough I could clearly see who it was???!!!!!

Chapter 9 (Brianna's P.O.V)

When I saw who it was I froze on the spot at the same time he turned around. His brown hair cascaded over his fore head which was beaded in sweat, his face turned from tried to shocked in a matter of seconds. But when I saw the ball wasn’t in his hands, I realised he must have just taken the shot and forgotten about it.

I think he realised it to and started looking around, but just when I started to look around the ball came a hit a smack bang in the middle of my face. Pain corsed though my nose, God I think it’s BROKEN I thought as I fell to the floor landing on my back causing my head to hit the hard floor, with a “THUDD”!!!!

“Oh shoot, are you ok?” Blake asked his voice laced with concern, he knelt down next to me.

“Yep, I am just fine!!” I spoke sarcastically while trying to sit up!

Suddenly a wave of dizzyness hit me like a tone of bricks causing me to fall back again but when i didnt feel the impact of my head coming into contact with the floor. I realised that someone must have caught me before I hit the floor, i looked up and saw Blake again, looking at me with concern.

“You don’t look FINE!!” He stated.

“No,..duh!!” I Blurted, my vision slightly better now and taking his hands from around my waist.

I stood up while brushing myself down, he got up from his crouched prosition and stood about a meter in front of me.

He was staring into my eyes looking like he was trying to figure something out, then he said “What are you doing here?”

Finding the confidence magically I answered “It’s a free counrty, isn’t it??” my voice dripping with sarcasm.

I looked up at him, and started to get lost in those eyes i have always loved they were like deep blue whirl holes. I think he realised he was sweating and wiped the bead of sweat off his forehead just as it was about to drip. He looked really embarrassed but I can’t think why!!???

I realised that he was saying something but I only heard the end of it,

“......a free country!”

I looked at him confused but I think he realised that I wasn’t listening because he repeated it again.

“I said yep I guess it is a free country!” He repeated, going to get the basketball that hit me in the head.

He dribbled the ball to the middle of the key and took a shot; it went perfectly though the middle not even touching the edges, WOW I thought he was really good, he should be on the basketball team!!

The ball rebounded towards me and this time I caught it just as it about to hit me in the stomach, I was a little further back than Blake but I still lifted the ball up and looked at him. Silently asking if I could take a shot, he nodded his head, after that I aimed for the basket and took the shot.......!!!

“OMG it went in, it actually went in!” I shouted really surprised that it didn’t even touch the sides!!! Whoop Whoop!!!!!

I started doing a victory dance, swinging my hips to the imaginary music playing inside my head. I completely forgot that I was at school in front of my crush!!

I turned to look at him and he was laughing at me (well who else would he be laughing at); I was half way through a hip swing and stopped. I started laughing with him because I was pretty funny.

“You are....actually really.....good at.....basketball!” he said between laughs, he was now bending over with his hands on his knee’s for support.

“Thanks, you’re not so bad yourself!” I said with amusement still clear in my voice.

Suddenly the bell causing my laughing to stop and for me to look up at the clock hanging just above the basket, the time said ‘1:30’ (end of lunch). I didn’t even realise I had been here for that long, I had been here almost all of lunch.

“Oops, I’m going to be late for class!!” I said with urgency in my voice, I still have to go and put my books in my locker, I thought to myself.

So I turned and headed for the door closest to my locker which was inconsequently the door behind Blake!!

I decided I would just walk around him and hope he doesn’t do anything to slow me down. To my luck, he didn’t so I got out of the gym first and I was just two minutes late for class.

*******Blake’s P.O.V**********

“Oops, I’m going to be late for class!!” she said with the urgency you could clearly hear in her voice.

When she turned back towards me and started making her way to the door behind me (For a second there, I thought she was coming towards me), well I had a impulse to stop and talk to her but I didn’t want her late for class anymore than I have done already.

I let her without even a word of ‘bye’ or ‘see u’ shared between us; I just watched her beautiful ‘red’ hair sway in time with her hips as she was walking.

GOD, I’M REALLY WHIPPED!!!!!!

PLZ VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!

Soz there isn't anything 'bout Miley and Xavier!!!!

Peace Out xxx

Ally Cat  <3 <3

-v----v-