Not Just Bloodlust Chapter 5

Not Just Bloodlust xxx

Recap:

By now everyone was watching.

So I Shouted "God, this is not a fricking show, go back to your boring life's!!!"

After they heard they turn around straight away, knowing what would happen if they didn't!!

Then he started talking again....

"Look see this from my point of view, would u like to be the one who fell of the chair on your first day of a new school?" He asked me his voice had gone serious now and I felt like bursting out in a fit full of giggles why, you might ask??? Because his voice sounded sooo damn funny in serious mode!!!

"FYI I didn't fall off a chair on my first day here, and I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass!!!" I said really pissed off now and turned round to look at him, and gosh was I WRONG???!!!!!!!!

Chapter 5 (Miley's P.O.V)

Yep I was very wrong when I stereotyped his voice, thinking he was a rich preppy boy because he sure sounded like one.

He was the complete opposite, he kind of looked like a bad boy, you know the kinds that have dark hair; it looked quiet devilish and hard eyes (not literally)!!! WEIRD I think I have seen him somewhere before??

"How can you just talk to me like that, when you don't even know me, Bitch?" he said his voice getting stronger and stronger!!! OH NO HE DIDN'T JUST CALL ME A BITCH!!!! Right that's it I tried to keep calm but he had to and push me over the edge

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME??!!!" I yelled in his face, this is why I hate school the new people are always calling me stuff like that. It's not that I not a bitch because sometimes I am, it's just that I wouldn't get like this if, dumbass's like didn't keep on annoying me.

He looked undisturbed by my yelling, and just stared angrily at me; if looks could kill I would be dead right now!!!

"You know what I just called you, that's why you are yelling at me!!" he said in a duh voice!!

I pushed my chair back so I could stand up quickly; I stared at him just about to give him one of my famous punches that gave every victim a black eye!!

But obviously the stupid teacher had to come at this point so I retracted my fist from his face, god why do teachers always when you're about to do something wrong.

"Please Class Settle down!!" He shouted over the noise while I took a seat again waiting for the teacher to start but first he told the new guy to introduce himself, so decided to listen.

"Hiya everyone, my name is Xavier Holloway and I have come from Canada, I moved here because I got expelled from my last school." He said it like it was nothing to him.

"Well that's very nice, now you can go and sit wherever, I don't mind as long as you are quite" Mr. Smith said to Xavier but he was already walking towards a seat. The seat next to me, there is no way in hell that he is going to sit next to me!!!

I put my feet up on the chair next to me so he couldn't sit down so as he walked to the chair he stopped right in front of it, probably expecting me to move. But I didn't!!

He lent in by the side of my face, I could feel he cool breath on my neck. I shivered. WAIT a minute; he had cold breath that's sooo weird!!

"Can you get your feet off the chair!!??" He asked make me go all soft inside with his closeness but I snapped out of it quickly.

"Sorry this seat is taken" I said in serious voice but not really meaning to be.

"By who?"He said in a fake interested voice.

"My imaginary friend called Riley!" I stated.

"Are you going to sit down Mr. Holloway?" the teacher asked while turning around to write something on the board.

"My name is Xavier, and I was going to but she has her feet on the only free chair in the room" He exclaimed whilst back chatting the teacher, and not even caring the slightest bit.

"PLEASE SIT 'XAVIER' and Miley get your feet off the chair" he ordered while I took my feet off the chair slowly because I wanted to annoy Xavier and the teacher.

After that I turned my back to Xavier and put my wireless purple skull candy earphones and listened to Avril Lavigne-'What The Hell!!' The best song ever!!!

'ALL MY LIFE I'VE BEEN GOOD, BUT NOW                                          

 I, I, I, AM THIKING WHAT THE HELL                                              

  ALL I WANT IS TO MESS AROUND                                                 

 AND I, I ,I, DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT                                            

IF YOU LOVE ME, IF YOU HATE ME                                             

YOU CAN'T SAVE, BABY, BABY                                                 

ALL MY LIFE I'VE BEEN GOOD, BUT NOW                                         WHOOOOoooa...'

"What the Hell??" I shouted at the person who took one of my earphones which was obviously Xavier because he was only person near me.

I looked around and he had the earphone in his ear while frowning at the air, he looked funny!!!

I took the earphone out and put it back in my ear but I faced him this time, worried he was going to do it again. Although he was looking amused I didn't feel annoyed because I was listening to my favorite song.

Only then did I realize the whole class even the teacher was staring at us, well, really just me but who cares??

God what's there problem do not have their own life or something?

"Hi everyone, you can go back to lesson now!!" I announced as everyone went back to listening to the boring teacher drone on and on about something we have already learnt.

"Miley, could you please not shout out in class next time" he exclaimed.

"Yes, Sir!!" I said with a salute because I love mocking teachers, they don't do anything about it and this time was no different.

Xavier was laughing at action so turned to him and looked at him and started laughing to.

I don't know why, but I think me and him are going to be good friends: he a bad boy and I'm a bad girl!! (LOL)

*********Xavier's P.O.V**********

God, she is sooo amusing when you annoy her.

It was at the end of the lesson when I took one of her earphones from her, she mocked the teacher it was really funny so I laughed and then she turned around and laughed with me, which was really shocking because I didn't think she liked me.

After class it was recess so I went outside and sat under the tree so people didn't get to suspicious that I was the only person inside on a nice day like this (I don't enjoy the sun and heat because I am a vampire).

I started to drink from my bottle which had blood in it, I drank it quick so no one saw but I still savor the taste. Delicious!!!

Then I started to observe the people walking and playing around, mostly people were gathered around the basket ball courts, watching the boys play. Wait, I just saw Miley playing basket ball with the boys and she was scoring most of the points for her team. Weird I never thought girls were good at sport because the normal girls either can't be bothered and they are worried they will break a nail or something stupid like that. But this Miley girl was not your normal average teen and the bad ass girl of the school

VOTE & COMMENT PLZ

It isn't long but hope u like it!!!!!

<3 <3 :)

Ally   -V----V-