𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"

Midoriya, was tired. Yet he couldn't catch any sleep, F/n, hadn't shut her mouth since school ended.

Is this my punishment for taking her console.

He still had her console, he decided he would keep it until all the tests they had this week were over. He wanted her to get the best grades that she deserved after working so hard recently and he didn't want her too distracted.

But it seemed like her not having anything to do, was the reason he would become insane. It was now 9 pm and the girl didn't leave his side since school ended. He normally wouldn't mind, in fact he loved her company and he loved hearing her voice, nothing could put him at peace like she did. But the boy was tired, maybe if she spoke slower, he wouldn't have as much trouble but she was talking extremely fast it sounded like a whole different language. He wasn't even sure if she was still speaking Japanese.

"F/n." He called out to her from his bed, tiredly. She was seated on a couch that was at the end of his bed. The girl turned to him, coming to a stop of her endless talking.

"Yes?" She answered the male.

"Shut up for a moment, ok?" He said sweetly, with a smile meaning no harm.

"You could've just told me to stop you know." She said rolling her eyes. He laughed at the girl and rested his head on his pillow.

"Ok, Izu, I'm going to go to the common room."

"Mhm, goodnight." He muttered out, already half asleep.

"Goodnight." She figured he must've done a lot in after school training today to be so tired at only 9 pm. She would've joined him in bed and go to bed early but she realized how bothersome she had been the past few days.

Due to her console being taken away she did more talking than usual when she was around him and she finally realized how annoying it must've been for him and she thought that his command to her tonight, was a confirmation.

Instead she went to the common room as she said she would and joined some of her friends. She sat beside Aoyama and started to play with his hair. After a while she joined the conversation that Mina, Sero and Aoyama started before she came.

"You know we're gonna get the results of all the tests we did this week on Monday." Sero, said chuckling.

F/n and Mina's eyes widened. If they failed their tests that they had for this week they definitely wouldn't be safe for exams. Aoyama patted the two girls heads giving them a sparkling, reassuring smile and headed to his room.

"I'm sure we'll do fine, especially you F/n, Midoriya, made sure of it too." Sero, said to her.

F/n, giggled, she was very grateful to Midoriya, for the past few days. They had been spending a lot of time studying and making sure she especially, would do good in the tests so she could be ready for the final exams. He knew she wouldn't like taking classes in the summer, so he did his best to make sure it didn't happen.