𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬

꘎♡━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━♡꘎

"Izuku!" F/n, shouted to the boy as she ran towards him. Midoriya, turned around to see the girl he hadn't seen since the day started, which was very unusual for the two. He stayed glued to the ground as his best friend jumped into his arms. The girl placed her arms around his neck and secured her body by pressing into his. If he was still a first year, he would've been a blushing mess by any contact from a girl, but after getting used to the habits of the girl in his arms he got used to physical contact from her.

Midoriya, wrapped his arms around her waist to secure her body even more. "God, Izu, I haven't seen you in forever."

"We were in class together, just a while ago F/n." He smiled.

"Ok, but we didn't get to talk, also I need a favor." She cheekily grinned.

"What is it this time F/n?" The male asked with amusement clearly shown in his eyes. Midoriya, set the girl down and looked at her face, chuckling.

"Could you lend me the homework answers just this once please." The girl begged with her hands clasped together.

"F/n."

"yes."

"You said you were up all night doing your homework." Midoriya, said with is eyebrow raised. Midoriya, tried to hold back the huge grin that wanted to overcome his face as he already knew what the girl was doing all night.

"I wa-"

"Stop staying up to play video games, especially when you have more productive things to do." The boy cut her off, patting her head lightly with a small grin.

"Is that a yes?"

"Sort of."

"What do you mean sort of?" The h/c haired girl asked, a little scared of what the boy had in mind.

"You're going to do it yourself during lunch. I'll be there for any help you need."

F/n, realized that she didn't even know what they were learning in English class. Her plan was to get the answers and move on with her day.

She nervously laughed. "You know what Izu, I think I'll just go to Mina."

"And what makes you think Mina did her homework, you both are in the same predicament." Midoriya, looked at the girl with a sweet smile. The girl rolled her eyes, the boy was too observant for her liking sometimes.

"So why don't you be a good girl for me and let's finish your homework before lunch ends, ok?"

"Fine." F/n said looking away defeated. Intertwining his hands with the girl, he brought her to the cafeteria. He muttered a small 'ouch' when the girl pinched him.

The girl stretched her arms out and let out a relieved sigh, "I'm finally finished!"

"F/n, please make more of an effort to do your homework on time and get proper sleep." The two-toned hair male said to her across from the table with concern laced in his voice.

The girl knew that her friends were always worried about how much sleep she got because she was always up on her gaming systems. Looking at her brother figure she gave him a sweet smile, "I'll try my best Todo."

"She will, because I'm taking her console." Midoriya, said beside her. Her jaw dropped instantly. The lunch table erupted in laughter at the argument they knew was about to start.

"Listen to me, Midoriya. You will not touch my console." She stated seriously, using his last name to get through to him.

"Yes I can, and I will, you need to have more responsibility for yourself."

The girl couldn't believe her ears. The girl stood up from the lunch table quietly and walked to where Mina sat. The lunch group weren't worried or even bothered to chase after her as they were used to this whenever Midoriya, threatened to take her electronics away.

But this time, there was a good chance that Midoriya, would actually take her console from time to time now. Due to how much times F/n, has showed up to school tired, with no homework to give in.

"Mina I'm going to kick his ass." She grumbled, as she fell into one of her best friend's arms. The s/c toned girl mustered up crocodile tears as she held unto Mina's arms.

"N/n, did he-? The girl started hesitantly as this was not a new situation to anyone in their class.

She nodded frantically, "He's going to take it away." She frowned.

Her frown made the table giggle. They knew how she picked up a habit to frown excessively at Midoriya, when he pulled things like this, thinking it would work more than the first two times she did it on him. Knowing Midoriya, he caught on quick and from then to the present she still pulls the stunt, even if it doesn't have an effect on him anymore.

"Well, he always say this but it doesn't happen, so cheer up, ok?" Sero, said to the girl with amusement on his face. The girl then sprung herself unto her black-haired friend. "If he takes it away we're going to ambush him." A sweet smile on her face.

"F/n, I'm sure he wont take it". Kirishima said with a laugh.

Their conversation came to an end as the bell rang for the start of class. The girl got up and smiled brightly, running towards class.

As the girl ran past her friends to class, she elbowed the freckled boy in his side. Midoriya, shook his head and grinned at his best friend's antics, following right behind her.

Before classes proceeded, she hid her console in one of her books. With confidence that the boy wouldn't get his hands on her console, she payed attention to the teacher and the lesson for once.

𝐄𝐧𝐝

i feel like i should clear up the seating position, because there's 20 of them and she and shinso would make 22. i decided she would sit behind hakagure and in front of bakugo.
✍︎