𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"

She was basically shaking in her seat. It was the end of school and as promised they would get their test results today. Mondays were already tiring enough for her but she was on the edge the whole day. She wanted good grades especially after all the hours she put in to ensure she would receive good results. Even better she would get her console back today.

To the girl he saw as a little sister, Todoroki, tried to calm the girl down. It was clear as day she was nervous as hell. He didn't even know how, in the air conditioned room, she was sweating a waterfall. She was shitting bricks at this point while she waited for her papers to be given to her.

Her test paper were put on her desk. She didn't move a muscle, she just looked at them laying on her desk.

"F/n, f/n." Todoroki repeated.

"HM?", she said a bit louder than her usual voice, snapping out of the trance she put herself into.

"Are you going to look at your grades?" He asked politely. F/n, wasn't one to care that much if she failed because she knew she could always apply herself and do the test over passing it easily. But she really would hate if she failed this time, for both her and Midoriya's sake.

The two-toned hair boy walked back to his seat so she could look at them privately. Most of the class left for the dorms already so it was just her and a few other classmates. Todoroki, looked at the nervous girl and gave her a reassuring smile before exiting through the class doors. She wanted to check her grades when she would be alone. Luckily for her the rest of the few classmates that were left in the room, departed and she was finally left alone.

She closed her eyes tightly and flipped the pages over. She was scared to open her eyes. To think a girl who was barely afraid of anything was scared of a few test grades was beyond her. She quickly opened her eyes looking at the white sheets in front of her.

"Oh...?" She said with a smile. She giggled then stopped, letting it sink in.

She failed.

Her smile showed nothing but disappointment and sadness. She felt horrible. Failing when she gave her all wasn't the only thing that cut her deep. She wasted all of Midoriya's time. The afternoons he could've trained or went out and have some fun were used to help her. She felt ashamed. The sad smile that rested on her face, fell.

She really didn't understand how this happened. She studied so much, devoting her time to her studies and she was confident in her test grades. F/n, was a confident girl, but a part of her confidence seemed to shatter when she saw the digits written on her paper. Her e/c eyes scanned the papers again, she knew damn well she was the one who earned the fucked up grades all on her own. Midoriya's teaching had nothing to do with it, she was the first person he ever tutored to fail on their test, it was his own bestfriend to fail him.