𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"

It was so funny, I almost spat water in his face." Mina laughed. "What did he do next?" Ochako, asked eagerly wanting to hear more. "He had this really annoyed look on his face and started to get up from his seat, but I obviously had to go through with the dare, so I grabbed his face and kissed him."

"How can you just kiss a stranger like it's nothing?" Hakagure, giggled.

"It's not that bad, even F/n, has done it before." Mina, stated. There was silence. Everyone who was in on the conversation had their jaws on the floor.

"F-f/n?" Momo, asked.

"You guys didn't know?" Mina, laughed loudly. They all nodded side to side signaling no. They all new F/n, was no innocent girl but it had shocked them quite a bit. "It's actually a really funny story."

"What's a funny story?" The h/c haired girl asked, when she entered the common room.

"How you kissed some random guy before." Mina replied.

"Oh, God no." F/n, whined, walking off to the kitchen. Getting a water bottle from the fridge, she walked back to the common room and sat beside Momo, on the couch. Some of the girls were on the floor, while some were on the couches.

Although some of the girls were in different groups with other boys, they were all still close to each other especially since there were a few of them in the class.

"Remember when F/n and I were buying those tickets when we planned on going to that amusement park a few months ago?" The girls nodded remembering how annoyed they got with the boys and spent the rest of the day after school going to an amusement park.

Mina continued, "When F/n and I were buying the tickets the weekend before, she had to pull a little stunt to make us get a discount."

"Mhm, I accidentally left some of the money in my room and there was no point in going back for it at the time we arrived." F/n, sighed out. Everyone knew how forgetful she could be at times.

"Basically we were short of a little cash, at first we tried asking the guy who dealt with tickets kindly, to allow us to pay him back when we would come on the actual day, but he refused." Mina said rolling her eyes. "Luckily for us the boy was easy to convince, but not just with words." She smirked.

"You see F/n, here, using her glorious looks and actions, she easily trapped him."

F/n, huffed and crossed her arms with a frown. "The guy seemed like a horny teenager who had never seen a girl in his life, I had to wash my mouth out after too, he tasted like hotdog water." The girls laughed at her pout.

"How exactly did you guys end up kissing?" Tsu, asked.

"I held his hand in mine and he blushed immediately, I realized that he probably wasn't used to physical contact from a girl, he was almost like Izuku, in his first year." She chuckled. "I lead him behind a stand and he immediately got flustered, honestly all I did was sweet talk him. Well that was the main plan. So after I finished whispering and whatever, I went to kiss him on the cheek but the dumbass turned his head most likely intentionally and his lips touched mine. I figured we would have a better chance to get the discount if I played along, so that's exactly what I did. Unfortunately for me, the shithead decided to stick his tongue down my throat and again I played along. Which I now regret." She pouted.