𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"

Two weeks had passed and Midoriya, barely received any contact from F/n. He thought that maybe it was the same situation as last, but Mina confirmed she wasn't feeling like that, she obviously had to leave out the part where her bestfriend was trying to detach herself from Midoriya, and took the two weeks to get over her feelings.

F/n, rambled on miserably in Mina's room. The five of her friends watched as she went on and on. It was two weeks and she still didn't get over the boy. After limiting the time she spoke or hung out with him, her feelings were still there and it seemed as if they got even worse.

"....God you know he's such an ass! He has a crush on another woman and he's here treating me like I'm some kind of...like I'm some kind of princess! You know what he always does? He's always picking roses and giving them to me. Like, why would you do that. Why does he treat me so good as if he plans to marry me, then crushes on another girl! Maybe he likes seeing me in pain...oh my God, do you think he's a sadist. I knew it, his whole personality is some innocent, nice guy facade and he's really some scary, sadist guy!"

The name of the person who Midoriya, was in love with was on the tip of Kaminari's tongue. He wasn't sure if he could keep it in anymore. Surprisingly, he kept it in, he really didn't want to spend the night outside, taped to a tree.

F/n, groaned and flopped unto the bed and buried her face in a pillow. "He's so perfect it's unfair, he makes this so hard for me." Her voice muffled.

Kirishima, nervously chuckled, "I'm sure this is hard for him too F/n, you guys should really talk to each other."

"Kirishima!" Jirou, whisper shouted.

"What do you mean it's hard for him too?" F/n, asked with her voice clear as she looked at the boy confused.

"Uh..."

"Midoriya, must be sad that you aren't speaking to him as much right now!" Sero, quickly saved the situation.

F/n, groaned.

"You know what. I am sick of this of this back and forth thing."

Everyone turned their heads to Mina. She was sick and tired of seeing her bestfriend miserable, especially because of a misunderstanding. She was tired of watching the two people who deserved each other more than anything in the world, having a wall separate them each time they were close to having each other.

She wanted to tell F/n, that the "other woman" Midoriya, was in love with was her, but she couldn't do that to Midoriya, and she couldn't bring herself to do either. She wanted either of them to confess to each other. Although F/n, separating herself from Midoriya, was frustrating to see, it was very sad when she looked deeper into it. F/n, just wanted Midoriya, to be happy and if it had to cause her to limit her time with him or end the friendship, F/n, would do it, just to see the boy happy.