𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"

Books were scattered across the turf. The two individuals were quite comfortable even the stubborn girl who hated putting her nose in anything having to do with school. She was enjoying herself even though she hadn't touched her console since Midoriya, took it away a two weeks ago. As promised during the preparations for upcoming tests, her bestfriend studied with her every day and made sure she was getting enough sleep.

Just his company was enough for her to be happy.

Her fingertips softly grazing his scalp and slowly moving it throughout his fluffy hair, he was quite happy he skipped training today. Just like how she was comfortable in his arms it was the same for him. Her lap was far superior to any pillow, it wasn't just because it was comfortable, but because it was her.

They studied for a few hours after school was dismissed and ended up under the cherry blossom tree to continue studying. They were both extremely tired nowadays due to the amount of training they were put through during this week. Laying on the soft grass, his head in her lap while she scratched his head didn't do any justice for his tired eyes. He eventually fell asleep during their study session. F/n, didn't last long either. Half an hour, after Midoriya fell asleep she soon followed him into dream land.

"F/n, F/n , F/n, wake up

"F/n, F/n , F/n, wake up." Midoriya, whispered out. It was now very dark, he realized they overslept, and outside for that matter.

"Hm?" She managed to let out even though she was barely awake.

"Wake up, we accidentally fell asleep outside and overslept a little." He said softly to the girl with a small smile.

"We should head back before they start making unnecessary scenarios." Knowing the different experiences the students had faced since entering the school, not only the staff but the students were very protective over each other. The pair not being at the dorms before 8 pm without saying anything to anyone would definitely spark paranoia and worry in the their fellow classmates.

"What time is it?" F/n, murmured out, rubbing her eyes.

"10."

"Shit."

After packing their things up in one, Midoriya, took F/n's hand in his, bringing her to her feet. "Would you like me to carry you?" He kindly asked, seeing her stumbling.

F/n, tiredly giggled out, "No thank you Izu, you must be very tired too."

"I don't mind."

"I know."

Instead of being carried she latched herself unto his arms, leaning her body on his as she walked sluggishly beside him. He looked at her tired state. Even when she was on the verge of dropping to the floor she was still beautiful to him. He smiled at the girl and walked at a slower pace.

It didn't take long for them to reach the dorms. The moment he opened the door, his classmates came rushing at the two.

"Where have you two been?"

"Oh thank God, they're back safely."

"We were so worried!"

"Are you guys okay?"

"Are you hurt?"

The frantic voices of his classmates filled his ears. Midoriya, smiled at his friends. "I'm sorry for worrying you all, we accidentally fell asleep outside and didn't wake up until a few minutes ago, F/n's really tired though, so I think she's gonna go to bed now."

Denki laughed, "Man, it's funny how you guys just fall asleep outside without a care in the world, I'd probably fall asleep and wake up thinking I got kidnapped."

The rest of the class giggled realizing how ridiculous it was for the two to fall asleep outside so carelessly.

"I guess so." Midoriya, chuckled.

After getting her to wake up completely, to take a shower, he left her room allowing her to sleep. He was also very tired but hadn't eaten since lunch, which resulted in him making his way to the kitchen. He tried to get F/n, to come out and eat but the girl couldn't even move around much, after the bath she took, sleep took over her.

Looking at his choices there wasn't much to make from whatever ingredients they had since whoever was on the duties for groceries this week didn't go yet.

Making a simple sandwich, he quickly ate it so he could go to bed as soon as possible. He walked into his room and finished getting ready for bed. His windows sealed shut and the blinds and curtains covering the window completely preventing any moonlight to shine in. The cold air from his air conditioning made his bedroom comfortable for him to sleep in. He wasn't a big fan of the dark but he didn't mind sleeping in it from time to time. Usually he would sleep with a little moonlight as a source of light but he was too tired to even bother about the moonlight and what not.

Getting into his bed he saw h/t hair sticking out of the blanket. He couldn't stop the smile that came onto his face. Of course the girl was too tired to eat but had enough energy to come into his room and shut the windows and blinds. Softly laughing at the girl that occupied his bed, he slid in and engulfed her from behind.

They fell asleep together for the second time for the day.

Meanwhile, certain friends of the two couldn't help but wonder what the hell the pair's relationship was exactly.

"They're always together though."

"And they're always playing with each others hair."

"They literally sleep together in the same bed like all the time."

"How have they not realized yet." Denki cried out. He had supported the idea of them being in a romantic relationship since forever but even then so did everyone else in the class. It was very obvious both F/n, and Midoriya, had romantic feelings for each other, everyone seemed to realize but them.

"How are they so tired, they slept for the whole afternoon." Sero, inquired.

"It's the cherry tree man, I've been telling you, it's got some crazy powers."

"Shut up." The black haired male rolled his eyes at the blonde.

𝐄𝐧𝐝

Holy shit i honestly had a hard time writing this chapter because my mind is so blank.
✍︎