𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐬

꘎♡━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━♡꘎

Her knees bent, pressed against her chest, looking as if she was almost in the fantasy world that she seemed to be reading about. The tree branches shaking slightly, due to the wind as cherry blossoms fell onto the greenery she sat on.

As the different pinks and oranges from the sunset reflected against her s/c skin, she was basically being showered with pink, floating in green. It was a very pretty sight to see. F/n, looked like an angel, even on her 'bad' days. The girl was waiting on her best friend to finish training with the ash blond, she had also befriended somehow.

All of a sudden, her book fell as someone grabbed what she actually was occupied with, from behind. "I was just taking a small break, look, see my book is right there an-"

Midoriya, heard her ramble on and on. "F/n, you said you were going to study while waiting."

"I wa-"

"You didn't even use a school book to hide the console to make it more believable." He said crossing his arms and cutting her off.

"Izuku, I was getting bored, you can't blame me, you took too long, especially when you said you were going to end early."

"I did end early, it just took me a while to get here."

"Ohhh, I see, you were busy making out with your boyfriend weren't you." The girl snickered with a sly smile referring to Bakugo.

Midoriya, picked up her book and threw it at her head softly, ignoring the stupid joke she made quite often. Taking up the girl's bookbag and slinging it over his shoulders, he made his way to the entrance of the dorm.

"You didn't deny!" F/n, shouted out jokingly, trying to catch up to him.

Her room was turned upside down, clothes were all over the place, the contents from her school bag were on the floor while the bag itself was somewhere under the bed

Her room was turned upside down, clothes were all over the place, the contents from her school bag were on the floor while the bag itself was somewhere under the bed. The bed itself wasn't in its usual position and neither was most of the furniture in her room. She searched everywhere in her room.