𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"

The sun was starting to set as she made her way to the dorms. Exams were finally over and for once in her life she decided she would go to bed early on a Friday night.

F/n, walked at a slow pace, enjoying the scenery around her. The red feathered birds sang as they flew to trees that they called their homes, the butterflies that had intricate detailed wings that would pass her occasionally, or the saffron and pinks from the setting sun that highlighted the leaves of plants and the smooth pavement made her calm. Small petals from roses she had stuffed in her pocket earlier, now flew around her as the wind blew them away. Things like those were one of the many reasons she loved walking around at sunset.

Entering the dorm, making her small trip come to an end, she took off her shoes and walked towards the elevator.

"F/N! COME HERE!"

She turned back and walked up to the pink-skinned girl. "Yes Mina?" She sighed.

"Ok, I know you're tired, but look who's on the cover page of this magazine!" Mina, was jumping around excitedly. F/n, took the magazine from the jumping girl's grasp and looked at it. Her mouth opened in shock.

"I...I thought he quit." She exclaimed, quite surprised at the model she was looking at.

"I KNOW, I KNOW, BUT HE SAID IT WAS TEMPORARY AND HE'S COMING BACK TO KEEP MODELING."

Sero, watched as the two girls jumped around with each other. He was confused and concerned. He always had a feeling but now he really knew that all of his friends were insane. He cleared his throat loudly, catching the attention of the squealing girls.

"SERO, YOU WON'T BELEIVE IT, RIN AIKO, IS STILL MODELING." Mina, screamed.

The boy stood there for a moment, processing what she just said. This is why they were screaming and jumping around? Definitely understandable.

"NO WAY, I THOUGHT HE QUIT FOR FOREVER." The boy exclaimed, running up to the girls and grabbing the magazine from F/n's hands. The two stopped jumping and circled around him to look back at the model. The girls were very satisfied with the magazine's content. Pictures and interviews of the man flooded the pages.

Sero, looked up to the man as he had starred in one of his favorite movies, he even got to meet him once and made sure he got autographs for the girls. Ever since he found out his two best friends were obsessed with the model too, the three basically became a fan club for Aiko.

The three settled unto the couches of the room and excitedly spoke about the man. Mina and F/n, still flipping through the magazine and admiring the model.

"....and his skin is so perfect, not one flaw on him." Mina, sighed as if she were in love.

"Who's skin is perfect?" The freckled boy who had just finished training and arrived in the middle of the conversation, asked.