part 33

y/n's .p.o.v.

"You want a decision! Then you get one!
I choose neither! And can anyone accidentally untie me these things are annoying! "

Everyone's eyes widened when he said that, even mine.
What does Katsuki mean by neither.
There was a long pause, but out of nowhere Tomura laughed.
He walked up to Katsuki with a key and loosened the things around his hands and then looked him straight in the eye.

"Well, you don't hear that every day." he said, laughing. "But tell me what do you mean by that Bakugo Katsuki? What are you trying to say?"

I looked at Katsuki and saw a grin on his face.

"I mean what I just said. I don't choose either side like the Brat here. Wherever she goes I go too. Because this Brat has enough problem with or without you now. So as long as she doesn't take sides I will. not." Katsuki said without worry.

"Oh oh oh Y / n your boyfriend cares about you ~" Touya said teasingly.

I turned my head to my brother and gave him the eyes of death.
He raised his hands and took a step back.

"Sorry little one forgive me for telling the truth." he said with a grin.

I heard everyone laughing when all of a sudden the bell rung through the bar.

"Pizza delivery!" said a familiar voice behind the door.

Everyone confused to the door.
I knew that no one would just order pizza in this group and especially not because their hideout would no longer be usable.
I was just about to get up when all of a sudden the door flew backwards towards Dabi, Toga and Mr. Compress.
I didn't think for a second and ran for the three and made us an ice wall.
I lowered the wall and then looked at the door and saw no one at all.
I looked at the other and they had the same face as mine.
Out of nowhere the building suddenly started to shake and a familiar word was shouted out loud.

"Smash!"

The wall opposite the wall suddenly flew apart and in all directions.
I saw a big muscular man fly in and knew who it was.
It was Uncle All Might.
I saw everyone around me looking with panic and felt someone pulling towards them.
I looked up at the person and saw Katsuki standing.
I quickly heard Tomura yelling at Kuragiri.

Kuragiri Gate now!

Kuragiri did not hesitate for seconds and immediately went into action.
But was just stopped by tree-like bands around his body.
I looked around the room and saw everyone but me and Katsuki stuck.
I pulled away from Katsuki and wanted to go to Dabi but Katsuki stopped me.
I looked at Dabi who nodded and then looked at Katsuki.

"If you want my confidence explosion boy protect her now with your life understood!" he shouted loud enough for us to hear it.

Katsuki nodded and grabbed me tighter.

"But Dabi ... what about you guys .."

"Don't worry little one we are the LOV! We will get out of this! So be the little actress you are and play the part of the scared girl okey." he said to me.

I took a deep breath and brought tears to my eyes and shook myself violently.
I looked again at Touya who nodded at me to reassure me.
But out of nowhere he suddenly fell out of the ground and I started screaming.
Katsuki turned me over to his chest and tried to calm me down but believe me it really didn't work.
But I was soon taken out of fear when all of a sudden there was a screaming Tomura and some growling noises.

"Nomus's Shit!" I heard someone scream.

I heard all of people screaming when it happened and heard that Juragiri was unconscious.
This means that they can't just come here.
But that also confessed that he did not raise the Nomus.
It got so much to me that I literally hid myself in Katsuki chest.
But then suddenly he started to moan and a black gas came out of their mouth.
He pushed me away towards Tomura.
Tomura put his body so that I didn't fall to the ground but said nothing.