part 21

y/n's .p.o.v.

It was the next day and I was early in school to do 1-B their training today.
Today I was going to teach Shinso's group how best to handle their quirks and how to compete with others.
To be honest this class is super quiet and listens to what you say except for a few people.
And I mean a boy especially Neito Monoma by that.
That boy is so selfish and it kind of drives me crazy.
Reminds me of Katsuki in some way, but he's mostly like that to others.
I was so wandering in my mind that I didn't realize I had arrived for the classroom.
That's probably because it's so quiet since everyone is free except them.
I walked into the classroom and saw Vlad king behind his desk.
He turned to my direction and smiled in a sort of way.
I don't know if I can really call it smiling but okay.

“Hey Vlad, is it okay if I leave the floor to you today and have a look.
That didn't work out well with your group yesterday. "

"Sure. You should be able to see if there are improvements." Vlad said without looking up.

"Thank you Vlad-sensai."

He nodded and I sat down at Shinso's table.
I took my phone out of my pocket and went to watch some memes.
After a long thirty minutes I heard all voices in the hall.
I turned off my phone and put my legs on Shinso's table.
I was graying and knew that Shinso was going to kill me right away but it is so worth it.
Because quite honestly this is so comfortable.
The door opened and children walked in.

"Oh hai Y / n." Itsuka said Kendo.

"Ohayo Y / n." said Ibara Shiozaki.

"Ohayo .." said the other students then.

“Ohayo everyone!” I said with a big smile.

"Y / N !!!!! Get your feet off my desk!" a familiar voice shouted.

"But Shiny, I'm so comfortable .... Onegaishimasu (please.) Let me sit like this .." I said in a saily but cute voice.

He walked my direction on a patted my head.

"I'll let it go for this time ... just because it's you," he said with a small smile.

"Shiny thank you, but otherwise you wouldn't have to change your clothes. So hurry up! Vlad gives further instructions immediately."

Everyone nodded and then walked into the classroom.
Vlad king and I did the same and went to the field.
Me and Vlad packed the necessary gear and got everything ready for training.
We finished quickly and therefore started quickly.
Vlad explained that today I am going to help but mainly look at how everyone moves and how she uses their quirks.
Everyone nodded then and one group went with me again and the other with Vlad.

"Okay everyone, today I'm going to give you a brief explanation of how best to use your quirk. First, you need to focus all your power on the thing you want to use it against and breathe in well before using your quirk. Breathe when you use quirk and if you succeed without losing control or focus. If you can call me do it. Or and Shinso because your strength necessarily has to be on a person with a mindset, I have a few ice dogs and kittens here made for you to use. Good luck everyone. "

Everyone nodded and then got down to training.
We trained all day until four o'clock and Vlad King called the class together.

"Okay class well done. Aizawa here is now going to tell you what you can improve each one."

"Okay everyone, first of all, I am proud of you. Everyone has grown and I am very happy with that.
But one for the things you can improve.
Kinoko Komori: your energy is fatal but you have to keep it under control. This can turn into your weakness. But otherwise your control and combat is good. "

Kinoko Komori nodded and smiled at me.

"Hiryu Rin: your combat is good but I see that your quirk is not working on your command and you have to get that done so that you can get even better."

Rin nodded.

"Shihai Kuroiro: you have good control over your quirk but I have the feeling that you can do more with it and I want to see that and try to increase your combat a little more."

Kuroiro nodded.
I kept going until I finally got to Shinso and heh what am I looking forward to giving him a bit more work so that he wants to train with me more often.

"Okey and finally Hitoshi Shinso .."

He looked at me with serious eyes and I grinned.

"Shinso you still have a lot to do with your combat and quirk. You focus too much on your quirk, so that you completely forget your combat and do nothing about it.
And that's not going to work in this case.
Because there are people who are strong enough to break or avoid your quirk. And you know it has been since I can too. So have fun training Shiny. ”I said with a smile.

He sighed and grinned.

"Should have known you were paying too much attention to me." Shinso said with a laugh.

I nodded and then looked at the whole class.

"Again, I am very proud of you. I am sure you will go far if you continue like this. I believe in you and who knows, maybe one of you will be in the fight before me. So I wish you the best of luck and have fun. " I said with a big smile.

Everyone started to cheer and thank me for the help.
After the close, everyone went home and Shinso and I were left with Vlad King for a while.

"Well done Y / n I am proud of the result my class has achieved thanks to you. You should come more often." he said with a wink.

"Thank you Vlad who knows. You can always ask me for help since I don't really have to take my classes."

He nodded and then looked at Shinso.

"You did well today Shinso Aizawa. You have improved well," said Vlad with a grin.

"Thank you Sensai. I promise to develop far."

He nodded and then walked off the field.
Shinso and I looked at each other and smiled at each other.

"Come on kitten. We're going home ..." He said hesitantly.

"Is there anything big brother?"

"Ofcours not to worry." he said with a smile.

I nodded and we then walked out of school.
I saw Daddy's car and grabbed Shinso's hand and ran to the car.
He grunted and opened the car door and then greeted Daddy.
He did the same and then drove up.
I grabbed my phone and started looking for fun memes to watch.
Shinso looked out the window with a concerned face and I sigh.
I looked at my phone again and soon got lost in the ohshc (ouran high school host club) and demon slayer memes.
I didn't pay much attention to where we were going but after an hour of driving Daddy stopped driving and sighing.
He turned and looked at me.

"Y / n..I and Shinso made an appointment for you here in here..This is where your mom is..And ever since you wanted to go there, we've made it happen .."

I looked at them with wide eyes and started to get tears in my eyes.
I smiled and wiped away the tears.

"Thank you guys .... Thank you .. I'm so happy right now. I can finally see my mom again."

They smiled and then said they could all not come and would pick me up later.
I nodded and got out of the car.
I looked at the building in front of me and was looking forward to talking to my mother.