part 23

y / n's .p.o.v.

It was Monday morning and it was finally the day of the sports festival.
My parents have decided that I can participate as a final battle in this activity.
And to be honest I am really looking forward to it and secretly hope to be able to fight my brothers or Katsuki.
But that's just to show that I can protect myself and they don't always have to worry.
If I am correct, the sports festival will be divided into three rounds.
First round is a course that I think a hundred people can go on to the next round.
In the second round it is a group assignment to determine the fights and to send two groups away.
And the last round is 1 vs 1 to the last that remains and it has to be against me.
So in fact I am partly first or second.
We didn't think it was fair if I was honored or second, so we decided that I would be partially first or second.
But I have to get everything ready with this and believe me Daddy doesn't make it easy for me.
He made me do the mine field and I detonated like seven or eight of those things.
It took me an hour to finally finish and I think I even did a victory dance because I heard people laughing behind me.
I then turned and looked at the people and saw Midnight, all might, dad, papa and Nezu standing there.
I smiled and shook my head.
Daddy then said we were done and could go back in and have a drink before the others arrived.
It didn't really take long for them to arrive.
I hadn't even finished my drink or they were already there.
In quickly finished my drink and looked at Daddy and Dad.

"Hey dad, daddy is it okay I go out to see if Shinso and Shoto are there yet?"

They looked at me with a smile and nodded.

"Okey but get back before I start the game." said Dad Mic.

I nodded and punched them and waved to the other before running to the other.
I looked around and saw a lot of students standing outside and a group from class 1-B.
I walked over to them and startled them.

"BOO !!"

They all jumped up and I laughed.
They then looked back and saw me and sighed.

"Hey y / n." they said together.

"Hey Shiozaki, Monoma and Komori. Are you looking forward to it?"

They nodded and I laughed.

"I hope to see many beautiful things from you."

"We will not disappoint y / n!" Komori said.

"No that's right. We're going to show what we can do!" Shiozaki said.

"And we'll take the win!" said Monoma.

"You have a lot of confidence today and I want to see that. Good luck guys." I said with a smile before walking away.

She still waved at me.
Honestly they have changed a lot in those two days especially Monoma.
He is more confident in himself and not so bossy anymore and I am proud to call him one of my students.
I looked around and finally saw the two guys I was supposed to have talking to each other.
I ran to them and gave them a hug.
They were shocked but soon gave back a hug.

"Hey guys are you looking forward to it."

"Of course Kitten who doesn't feel like it?" Shinso said with a laugh.

"He's right n / n. This could be interesting." Shoto said.

"I hope so because I expect a lot from today and especially when it comes to you two.
So do your best. "

She nodded with a big smile.
I then felt something vibrate in my pocket and knew it was my phone and pulled it out of my pocket.
I looked at the screen and saw a text from Dad.