part 30

(Warning!! This story is a diffrent AU! I'm not following the true story..So be prepared for big changes in the story.)

Y/n's .p.o.v.

The next day is the third day of the training camp.
Not much has happened other than the fact that Kota has been introduced to everyone and is now as close to me as possible all the time.
I knew that would happen and I am a bit happy about it.
I can now help him with his quirk and with his fear of many people.
And in those days it has already improved.
But he's too scared to use them when I'm not there.
Izuku is also trying to get on Kota's good side.
But he has already been kicked between the legs a few times by him.
And I lay every time even though I don't want to.
But the best thing he did with Izuku was with his fist in place of his foot.
Believe me when I say he's the most dangerous with his fists.
But with the thing we're about to do now, Dad, I and the Pussycats have chosen to leave Kota at home.
Because we are going to do a kind of scary tour with our class and class 1-B where in pairs you scare the other and each one has fifteen minutes to scare as many people as possible.
And since Kota gets scared, this seemed like it
best we could do and I don't want to watch him all the time when I go crazy with the other.
I secretly hope that I will be in a team with Ibara Shiozaki because I missed her a bit after training with her class.
And with her nature quirk we can do a lot of fun and weird things, but who are going to experience it anyway.
And it won't be long before that happens because we still have a few minutes until the first round starts.
Just when everyone was there, Dad came to us to get Mina, Rikido, Eijiro, Hanta, and Denki because they must have review lessons with him.
Probably because they failed their exam.
But that doesn't matter now is the time to have fun with everyone.

-Time skip-

After twelve minutes, the fifth pair from Class 1-A which is Ochaco and Tsuyu enter the forest.
But they hadn't even been in the forest for a few minutes when all of a sudden smoke appeared.
I saw Juzo Honenuki suddenly pass out.
I wanted to run to it when I heard Itsuka Kendo scream that the smook is poisoned.
The poison spreads all over the forest in less than a few minutes and everyone tries to get out of the forest or help the others.
The Pussycats asked me to check the forest since I can bubble without taking any damage.
I was walking through the woods and then suddenly heard voices farther on and ran that way.
I was somewhere in the middle of the forest now and the smook wall was already gone here and therefore my bubble was slowly lowering.
I followed the sound of the voice and then saw a group of people standing.
I hid behind a tree and looked if I could recognize someone and almost jumped when I saw who the people were.
Among the group of people was none other than my new best friend and Touya.
I decided that before going to see them, I would first listen to what was happening.
It might be wrong that I don't do anything.
But I would never betray my brother even if it killed me.
Because he would do the same.
I sat on the floor and listened to the conversation.

"Okey everyone, we're going to start on the Vanguard Action Squad mission right away. You know what to do. Toga and Mr. Compress are still here with me. So get started before you get in trouble!" Touya said at least if I am well, it was he.

I saw all the villains run away when he said that when they were gone I got up.
I came out from behind the tree and ran up to my brother.
I jumped on his back and giggled.
But that giggling soon stopped when I was suddenly thrown to the ground.

"Aw ... Did that really have to bro?" I said painfully.

I heard him gasp when he heard my voice and I was quickly pulled off the ground.

"Y / N why are you here you shouldn't be with the others at the camp?" he asked concerned.

I looked at him with a grin and said nothing.