Side story Chapter 1/5

Katsukis .p.o.v.

It was over..

My fate passed before my eyes..

I saw the ground disappear beneath me and the various elements flying towards me at top speed.

They came in the form of arrows my way and I really had nowhere to go, but what did I expect..

This mission wasn't something I'd get out of alive anyway.

No, if you have to fight against a goddess of a villain you still have 0% chance of winning..How did I get into this situation.

.Why did that damn Nerd send me to her..Was it to take revenge on me?

Or was he part of everything that was going on..

"Oh I forgot that you as readers don't really understand what's going on, but actually that's you're own problem. But since I'm so fantastic I will take you on the adventure of my death! Since you NERDS have nothing better to do... It all started two weeks ago......."

flashback -

I was in a meeting with all the bosses and spies of the new unit UA1.

We are a group of heroes who go undercover in normal society to see how things are going, but this was suddenly turned upside down when the NERD came up with an absurd mission.

"Okay everyone, so we've been given a new mission from the number 1 hero Enji Todoroki.. He wants one of our best spies to go to the base of the LOV and get someone there from their view. It's about a girl named y/n 'Royal.' Well that's what she calls herself now, her real name is y/n Todoroki. She is the youngest daughter of the Todoroki family and Enji has finally found her location after years of searching... But it was not so pleasant. She can currently be found in the base of the LOV. Enji has therefore called on us to get her out of there and bring her home. And I knew immediately who we would send out there, because who can play the perfect villain in our community?"

Without a second thought, everyone looked my way and I started staring at them with a dead stare.

"Why I losers, I'm the nicest person you'll ever find, so ask someone else!!!!"

"I'm sorry Kachan but you have no say in this decision. You are going to this mission whether you like it or not! And don't worry.. we will always be watching you."

I looked at the green-haired idiot with a stern look and rolled my eyes.
I knew I had no choice, but what do they mean the best person to play a villian.I'm a great person with a good personality, so they shouldn't talk about me like that!A lot has changed since I got that job...I have a whole new identity with a whole attachment about all my information:

Name: Katsuki Bakugou

Villain name: King explosion murder

Age: 18Quirk: Explosions

Family: dead

Best villain act:K.E.M. exploded an entire city in one day with the help of his blast quirk. 10,000 people died that day and many were injured.

It wasn't really a big change, but I do have a great villain name.

He's as perfect as I am.