‖ Sushi ‖

I wrote this in the middle of my exam but I hope I did great . I hope you enjoy reading this ~ Happy Christmas for the ones celebrating it !

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ◯º◯ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Neol johahae , sushi sushi sushi ~" , Naoki sang while sitting on the table between Jaehyun and Shotaro . He bounced excitedly on his chair as he gawked at the meal in front of him .

There's a lot of food he loves but sushi has to be his favourite of them all . It reminds him of home so much . It was a cheesy reason but Naoki likes eating sushi with his loved ones , which in this case is his members . He would never say it outloud though .

After the explanation by staff members , Naoki glanced towards the new recruit in NCT . Everyone could see Naoki's newfound liking towards the smiley boy . He smiled towards Shotaro as Jaehyun explained the instructions to him . His hands slowly moved towards Shotaro as the younger was nodding his head at Jaehyun .

Naoki grabbed his chopstick as he gulped at the food in front of him . It's been a while since he ate sushi. Now that it was served in front of him , he couldn't resist the temptation .

After Haechan's proposal of wearing hand sanitizer , Naoki spread it around his hands and tapped the excess liquid on his face . Jaehyun gasped at Naoki's action as the others looked at him with a concerned glance . "It's refreshing" , Naoki shrugged .

He ate in silence as his face scrunched unto one of pleasure . "The flavour was comforting , I wouldn't mind eating sushi everyday for the rest of my life . Besides , sushi has various flavours" . He babbled to the camera as he gobbled down a sushi .

Naoki started doing small dances atop of his chair as eight plates were added to his side of the table . The older one beside him however , ate two plates in total . He stared at Jaehyun with a mouthful as he told Haechan about his diet .

Naoki grabbed a sushi with his chopstick , lifting the dish towards Jaehyun . He poked the other's cheeks as Naoki mumbled a "Ah~" , trying to persuade him to eat . Jaehyun was hesitating to eat it but gave up as Naoki was making his infamous puppy eyes .

"You don't want it ? Then , Shotaro ~" , he turned his body slightly towards Shotaro while smirking . The sushi however , disappeared from the chopstick while Jaehyun was munching aggressively on something . Naoki chuckled as Shotaro gave a confusing glance at both of them .

Jaehyun lifted a plate as he ate the sushi , sighing at the amount of calories he had to consume . Naoki continued eating silently , adding three more plates to his collection . Thanks to Jaehyun who just ate one of his sushi , he was proud to show off his stack of plates .

As the members were requesting to eat the sushi from black plates , Naoki clamped his mouth with his hands . He was coughing and punching his chest with a big force . Taeyong came to his side as he patted the younger's back . "There's... cucumber" , he whispered to Taeyong as his coughing-fit ended.

Cucumber was the thing Naoki hated the most . To say he hated it was an understatement . Maybe it was the soaky texture or maybe it was the tacky look of it . He despises the vegetable itself . People could be attacking him with a cucumber and he would be crying .

They all sighed out of relief as it was just a whiny Naoki overreacting over a bite of cucumber . Well , at least it was not an allergic reaction . They don't know how to deal with that during recording .

"Wanna share ?" , he asked Jaehyun as he took the plate and placed it in front of both of them . He hummed as the fish melted in his mouth , the aroma was even enough to fill him .

He sighed . He's at his limit and his sight is getting dizzy .This always happens when he eats too much . Haechan, who noticed Naoki's exhausted sigh glanced towards the older . "Naoki hyung , you should rest for a bit , your face is swollen ." , he exclaimed while puffing out his cheeks to mimic Naoki's condition .

This was no secret for the members to see Naoki's puffy face . It was weird to see one's face become swollen and puffy once they became full . The fans however , never saw Naoki's puffy face because Naoki never ate too much during recording .

The Japanese male nodded , standing up to lean on the wall . "Naoki's face gets puffy when he's too full . Cute,right ?" , Doyoung asked the camera as he shoved one more sushi on to his mouth .

He sat back down as the food started to digest . He'll be having problems in the toilet , that's for sure . As Haechan was getting the boxes , Naoki continued eating the sushi , adding 19 plates in total . He wasn't paying attention to the other's cheers for the surprise box but was startled by having 3 plates stolen from him .

He stared at the culprit as he grinned his cute gummy smile . He frowned at the older's action as the frown turned into a pout when Jaehyun explained to him about the surprise box . "Can I have the next one ?" , he asked as a surprise box came towards them through the sushi machine .

The others nodded at Naoki's request as he opened the box . "Steal three plates from the other member" , Naoki read outloud . Doyoung gulped . The Japanese male ran towards Doyoung's side as he took the older's plates , well it was his from the beginning .

He hopped unto his chair as a familiar dish made his appearance . "PARFAITS ! " , he exclaimed excitedly as he grabbed it .He looked around only to receive the members' approval nod . He mumbled how he was grateful before munching on it happily .

"22...23 !" , he huffed out a loud whine as he hugged Shotaro who was sitting beside him. The members cheered as Naoki was done counting his plates . They were all waiting for Naoki , who was quite a slow eater .

"With 139 plates , we cleared our mission" , they all said while making a thumbs up . Naoki was sitting on a chair , gritting his teeth silently with a drowsy smile plastered on his face . He wants to go home , who knows eating can tire him out . 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ◯º◯ •°*"˜.•°*"˜