⨉ SAILING (4) ⨉

Phew ! This series is finally done ~ I have  a lot of draft and request in pending so be sure to stay tune  ^-^ Also , sorry I'm currently not writing abt Shotaro and Sungchan . They so precous but I havent know them that well .  Do request me for scenarios , and a few prompts would be nice hehe !

: 🎀 ⪥ 🎀 :

Jisung

Once Jaemin found Jisung and Naoki cuddling up on the couch with a blanket covering both of them . Jaemin was weirded out by Naoki's appearance as he should be with the 127 hyungs for their practice .

He later found out that Naoki rushed there after practice as he promised the maknae to have a movie night together . "Jisung wanted to watch this horror movie so he asked me . Of course I can't say no to this cutie " , Naoki smiled and pulled the youngest by his shoulder , leaning his head on him.

Jisung smiled softly as he scratched his nape awkwardly , catching himself off guard as he was the centre of attention right now . He leaned on the other's head , smiling towards the camera cutely . He however , quickly lifted his head as it was a bit of an uncomfortable position .

Jaemin continued , glancing over Naoki a bit too intensely . "He keeps hiding his face inside the blanket , our cute Jisungie ~" . Jisung defended himself , exclaiming how he was brave but received a nod from all of his hyungs. He huffed out a sigh as Naoki patted his head and moved his hand to Jisung's cheek .

Naoki nodded , squishing Jisung's cheek in the process . "My cute Jisung can't grow uppp" , he fake cried , earning a cheer of laughter throughout the fans . 

: 🎀 ⪥ 🎀 :

Xiaojun

Xiaojun was just doing his usual livestream in weibo , sitting comfortably on his bed and petting his pet dog , Bella when Naoki stormed into his room . "Jun, did you see my hoodie ? Oh how lovely... " , Naoki's voice was heard from the background . Xiaojun who was staring at the camera now was glancing upwards .

However , the question that was thrown at him made him glance downwards frantically . He clutched on the oversize hoodie he had on him . His lips form a pout as he replies softly , "It looks comfy..." .

Both of them were engulfed by a scene of silence as Xiaojun was panicking . He glanced at the camera silently and pursed his lips together , hoping the other won't cause a scene in front of the camera . He started to stand up from his position to face the taller properly . "Do you want it back ?" , he asked , the hoodie dangling a bit by how oversize it is for him . It's basically a dress for him at this point .

All he heard was a chuckle as he stroked Xiaojun's cheek softly , only his hand visible on the live . The livestream comment section was flooded with fans fangirling about what's going to happen .

"Nevermind , you look cute in it anyways" , Naoki said as he removed his hands from the other cheek . A click was heard as Naoki went back to his original position . He stared at his camera and shaked his head . "He's weird"

: 🎀 ⪥ 🎀 :

Renjun

Nobody knows why ,but the pair ended up on a bed , laying down together . Jaemin and Chenle were on the bed before but they left the bed . This leaves both Renjun and Naoki alone , both of them basically spooning each other for warmth . They had a lot of space but both of them won't budge from their position . With the current situation , Naoki was basically spooning Renjun .