⁘ 𝘍𝘌𝘈𝘙 ⁘

My school is cancelled because the current cases in increasing A LOT . Be sure to stay safe you guys ! 

ALSO , XIAOJUN ACTOR AND HAPPY 2ND WAYV DAYS ^0^ Thank you for reading ~

TW : Mentions of fears towards water

(HAECHAN X NAOKI)

Cold licked at his feet and crawled under his clothes , spreading across his skin . The cold that seemed mild at first , numbed his face as Haechan and Naoki walked around the street . His muscle clenched as the cold overtook him .

Naoki was never one with coldness . Hate was an understatement for this situation . He would blame it on the climate difference between Australia , his hometown and Korea . His thought was stopped as a smaller male tugged his sleeve and showed him towards an unfamiliar place .

They reached the Han River . He wants to go home . Scratch that , he needs to go home . He's not ready to tell the younger ones about his fear . It's not that he doesn't trust him , he rather felt embarrassed about it . Even if it was frozen , it was still the same old water .

"I think we should go home" , Naoki mumbled as he trembled . His breaths became uneven as he saw a glimpse of his nightmare . He was however pulled by Haechan as the younger obliviously laughed at Naoki's surprised expression .

"Pretty , right ?" The Korean male breathed out a sigh of awe as they saw the frozen river . It was definitely a sight that he truly loved . He glanced towards the older as he saw the male fiddling with his hands as he avoided eye contact with him .

"It's cold don't you think ?" , Naoki glanced upward . His complexion was pale and his eyes were steadily looking at the younger's eyes .Naoki's heart was hammering and demanding him to sprint away from the scene .

Haechan chuckled , "We can warm each other up" . He noticed that Naoki was acting strange since they arrived at The Han River . Maybe it was the cold that was bothering him , Haechan thought . He approached the older with a weak smile plastered on his face . His arms opened wide to welcome the japanese in his arms .

He reached his hand towards Naoki but was stopped as Naoki slapped it . He dropped his smile while Naoki backed away . "Let's go back" , Haechan grumbled as he retracted his hand and stuffed it into his pocket aggressively .

Haechan was confused . Maybe he forced the other a bit too far . Does he make the older uncomfortable ? Naoki has been weird the entire trip . Maybe the other person doesn't want to be friends anymore .

Naoki , well he's panicking . He wants to sprint towards Haechan's opened arms minutes ago. He wants to hug him right then and there . So , why did he slap Haechan's hand away ? He should talk to him , he deserves to know .

The ride home was not a comfortable ride . Even the taxi driver was seen gulping at their eerie silence . Both of them seated far from each other as both of them stared blankly out the windows .

They went separate ways as Naoki paid for the taxi fee . Naoki plopped down to his bed and muffled a scream . He glanced towards Doyoung to see him sleeping soundly . His plan of whining to the older failed as the other didn't budge from his sleep .

He pouted and decided to go to Taeyong's room quietly . Naoki knocked on the door and heard a muffled come in . The Japanese male plopped on the leader's bed as he sobbed quietly . "Hyung , am I a bad friend ?" , he said but all got as a response was a gasp from the older one .

Naoki glanced at the Korean male as Taeyong went to sit beside him ."No , what makes you say that . Did you have a fight with Haechan ?" , Taeyong guessed as he stroked the younger's head gently .