⨉SAILING (2)⨉

★ 🎀 ~ 🎀 ★

Lucas

It was the wayv concert, fans were basically screaming for Lucas to show his abs. Lucas is flustered and was hesitating to show his abs. Of course, he showed it in music videos but this is in front of thousands of people. They could see his abs in the flesh and hear comments about it in front of his eyes.

He was about to lift his shirt when Naoki hug him from behind. Naoki was pouting while staring at Lucas while batting his eyelash towards him. His arms protectively wrapped around Lucas's waist. Naoki's hands were visibly pulling Lucas's shirt down, fondling with the ends of the shirt.

Pouting, he whispered to the mic, "Mine. Weishennies can't take Lucas away from Naoki". The fans below them literally gasped, shocked at the sudden statement. All Lucas could do is giggle and lean his back towards Naoki's chest, silently thanking him.

★ 🎀 ~ 🎀 ★

Chenle

It was a sweet moment caught on camera. They weren't really intending to show off. In fact, the members were making lives while they just sat silently, too tired to participate.

However, the fans still noticed the wholesome interaction. The older was admiring the view outside when Chenle decided to place his head on the older's shoulder. Noticing the visible discomfort, Naoki offered his lap to the younger by tapping on his lap.

The next thing you know, Chenle was sleeping peacefully while Naoki was stroking the younger's hair softly. He was staring at the sleeping male lovingly as if he was admiring the younger's feature. The fans were of course touched by the sweet interaction between them.

★ 🎀 ~ 🎀 ★

Haechan

It happened at ISAC, the camera starts to zoom unto NCT Dream, more precisely Naoki and Haechan. It basically started with Haechan teasingly kissed Naoki's cheek, though the camera moved to other idols.

The next action that was fortunately caught by fancams was what makes fans went bizarre. Naoki was seen clenching his fist and started to moves his hand towards the younger's thigh. He started to rub Haechan's thigh gently.

Haechan was whispering about squirming for him to stop. Both of them are having a fun time, giggling until Naoki started to smirk and pulled Haechan by his waist. The camera was then zoomed to both of them, Haechan on Naoki's lap while Naoki was placing his hand around the younger's waist.

They both went quiet when Naoki started to smirk and pecked Haechan's cheek. "Punishment", he says to Haechan while grinning, the younger got off Naoki's waist and punched his shoulder.

★ 🎀 ~ 🎀 ★

Winwin

It was a vlog where Naoki and Winwin go to Lotte World, of course, due to Winwin's request. One thing about Winwin is that he has fear of height. While Naoki, he loves feeling high up on the air. 'The feeling of freedom is euphoric', as he quoted.

They were getting on a roller coaster ride, winwin was bouncing at excitement at first but as time passes by he realized his decision and regrets it immediately. He was pulling on Naoki, persuading him to go to another ride, like the teacup for example.

He even risked himself by using the aegyo approach to get Naoki out of there. Naoki however was persistent and insisted to ride the rollercoaster. Once they got on the ride, they were instructed to wore seatbelts.

Out of nervousness, Winwin tucked on the younger sleeve. The younger glanced at his sweet Hyung and smiled gently. " Scared?", he says while gently linking his fingers with the older, a sweet smile plastered on his face.

The older nodded while smiling awkwardly at the camera. His thumb was running over the other's hands to comfort him, tracing patterns over the older's palm. Winwin visibly relaxes over the younger's touch. 

★ 🎀 ~ 🎀 ★

Yuta

Yuta and Naoki went to the fireworks show in Osaka as their last day at the SM Town concert. Both of them are wearing Yuta recorded it without Naoki's acknowledgment. It could be seen as a prank for Yuta but fans can see the new side that Naoki doesn't show often to fans. Both of them are wearing yukatas while sitting on a carpet, waiting for the fireworks show to start.

"Yuta-chan ~", Naoki sang while linking his hands with the other. He looks like an innocent puppy with his hair downs. "Don't touch me~", Yuta sang sarcastically while grinning and ruffling on the younger's head.

Naoki pouted, folding his hand on his chest while mumbling, "Dun wanna be friends with Yuta-chan anymore...". Yuta rolled his eyes playfully and proceeds to hold his hand,  Naoki was seen smiling again, swinging his hands from side to side, clinging to Yuta's hands.

"You taught me so much, thank you", he grins brightly when the fireworks start to play. The fireworks popped out as if waiting for both of them to confess to each other. The vibes seemingly seem like a shounen-ai anime with both of them falling in love with each other.

Yuta smiled, "I'm glad we met, Naoki ." The older placing his head on the crook of Naoki's neck. 

★ 🎀 ~ 🎀 ★

Ten

Ten and Naoki were paired in a cooking show. As you know, Ten isn't the tallest member while Naoki is among the tallest members in NCT. The top shelf that stores the items wasn't the easiest to reach for Ten either.

Ten were standing on his tippy toes by now, trying to reach for the precious pasta for their meal. Naoki was busy making the sauce, humming while making the sauce. It's been several minutes since the younger asked the other to pass him the pasta.

He glanced towards Ten to see him struggling to reach the pasta. He looked like a child trying to reach for cookies on the top of the shelf. The younger chuckled and asked Ten whether he would like some help.

Ten gasped loudly, slightly offended. "HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE VERTICALLY CHALLENGED", Ten sternly looked at Naoki, acting out his sassy self. Naoki surprised by the reaction just laughed it off and continue to do his task. "Okay...If you say so", he says while continue stirring the sauce on the stove.

Moments later, Ten let out a whine after many of his attempts. He tried several tries but failed miserably. Asking for a chair from the staff, climbing on the shelf, and even go as far as jumping but ended up knocking himself on the shelf.

"Help meeeeeee", Ten whined, pulling on the younger shirt. The Japanese male, however, was not having it. He offered the first time but he refused. It was his fault. But seeing the older slumped makes him felt guilty.

Naoki goes to his back and reached for him. Ten's back hitting the younger's chest slightly. Cue the romantic music that the editor's add-in and those flowery filter.