⁘𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚 ⁘

I was on hiatus for about a week due to exam . SO I'm sorry for not updating ;-; . This was honestly made when I was procrastinating while studying hehe . Enjoy BTW !

NAOKI X JOHNTEN

Naoki was sometimes the parental figure . It was even a joke amongst them . Like how Chenle jokes around about Jaemin's first love is Jeno but Naoki is Jaemin's soulmate . Or how Yangyang always teases Naoki who acts like a mother by cooking and doing all the housework while he is around the WayV dorms which may lead to Yangyang may or may not having dessert for their dinner .

But there were different cases where he was just your basic bratty son that you annoyingly love . He's the younger siblings that always mess with you but supports you unconditionally . You really couldn't help but love his cute attitude towards the world .

Ten and Johnny . Two words, adoptive parents . If JohnTen was a married couple , Naoki is their teenager adoptive child . Their affectionate action towards each other is very family-like , as stated from fans .

It originally starts with only Johnny being the single father being so affectionate towards oh , so lovely Naoki . Johnny Communication Centre with Naoki is basically Johnny taking his son , Naoki, on a father-son trip . Even if both of them are rightfully the same height , Naoki seems much more childlike beside Johnny .

Naoki asking weird questions and explaining his theories with his eyes glimmering while Johnny just stares at him smiling and nodding eagerly , an occasional head pat on the younger's head and soft chuckle left his mouth .

"I adore Johnny hyung the most . He seems rough on the outside but he really deeply cares about all of us . Johnny hyung acts like a parental figure to me sometimes . I just..." Naoki let out an awkward laugh , glancing at Johnny who was talking to Taeyong with his back facing Naoki.

He continued , "I want him to adopt me" , staring at the camera for a straight minute before waving his hand in front of the camera , covering his mouth and running towards the American man , glomping him in the process .

Ten , well , he was your local savage mom . Every livestream of Naoki and Ten ends up with a pouty Naoki and a nagging Ten . From how Naoki doesn't eat or how Naoki keep being unproductive . He may or may not have thrown a slipper towards Naoki's way once . Don't worry , it's a cheap hotel paper slipper . Their height difference is beyond cute .

It happened once , Naoki accidentally called Ten a specific name . Ten was doing his usual instagram livestream when Naoki came into his room . Naoki however , did not intend to join him as all he wants is to play with their pets . Ten insisted on calling him over to join when he sighed and said , "Mom you're embarrassing me." Ten did not expect that .

Ten was flabbergasted to say the least . He was about to question Naoki when he stomped from the room as fast as he could , saying he wanted to go to the dream's dorm . He smiled towards the camera ending the live , leaving fans with more questions .

"Ten hyung... he bought me a hoodie last week but it's a bit too big for me . He said I have to wear it for next year too . " Naoki paused . "Ten hyung was nice when we were trainees and always kept me accompanied . I'm thankful for him" he said smiling . He just hopes that the older will never find this footage of him.

The triplets have a lot of pictures together. It's surprising . From predebut to debut . They at least knew each other for 10 years . From them watching movies together , having dinner together and going grocery shopping .

The most weird thing that leaves an impact is a picture that was framed atop of Naoki's dresser . The picture consisted of Naoki sitting on a chair comfortably , Johnny and Ten both on his side gripping the younger's shoulder .Naoki was wearing a white tuxedo while the other two were wearing the classical black tuxedo . The photo was clearly taken professionally .

How ? When ? Why was the picture taken ? So many questions were left unanswered . Naoki never really addressed the issue as the fans only saw the picture in a glimpse while Naoki was showing his desk .

The saga of Johnten being parents never really ends . No one was complaining so why not , they were just being affectionate towards each other .