⁘𝘛𝘚𝘜𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘌⁘

(Naoki x Kun)

Enjoy reading ! Leave a comment for me to know about your opinion in this chapter ! I've been thinking about making this as a series but I don't know what member should I write for . Request maybe ?

(REUPLOAD)

Kun and Naoki's relationship was a bit complicated . Kun and Naoki were the parents of WayV . But Naoki keeps distancing himself with Kun . However , Naoki craves the older's attention but will not say it outloud .

Kun initiated a lot of skinship with Naoki since predebut era and Naoki was fine with it . But nowadays he was embarrassed by it , he himself doesn't know why he felt like that . After all he was supposed to be used to it .

Honestly , Kun's motherly love makes Naoki feel awkward but he likes it at the same time . Usually Naoki was the one initiating skinship amongst his friends . He was known for being clingy amongst the others for being too affectionate . Receiving affection by others was weird for him .

Naoki rejected it because he felt a bit embarrassed about Kun's motherly love for him . He regretted it seconds later and started making puppy eyes to regain his attention back . Kun doesn't mind the tsundere side of the younger either . It was fine for both of them .

Naoki keeps telling Kun to stop the childish treatment towards him . Kun doesn't listen to Naoki's constant complaining though . But , it does get to him sometimes .

"Kun ge, stop it ." Naoki said while slapping Kun's hand away .Kun frowned and nodded . The next seconds , Naoki regretted it and tried to hug Kun again but he was pushed away

Naoki was confused . Why was Kun upset ? "I thought you don't want hugs ?" Kun raised his voice while arching his eyebrows to the side .Then the drama began , Kun kept avoiding Naoki , it was easy since Naoki was a very busy man with his schedule and all .

Instead of hanging out with Naoki , Kun hangs out with Ten instead . Naoki was saddened by this , he expected his hyung to be curled on his bed like every wednesday night to watch movies together . But , he was watching a movie with Ten instead .

Naoki enjoyed getting nagged at , especially if it was from Kun . Kun's nagging was calmer and he felt less annoying . After every nagging session , Kun will offer him a hug so it was not that bad compared to the other members .

Taeyong's nagging was very intense. He felt like crying just to avoid Taeyong's eye contact . Doyoung's nagging makes his head suffer from how annoying it is . He needs Kun's gentle way of nagging but Kun keeps giving him the silent treatment .

The WayV members of course noticed the changes between these two . It's been a few days since Naoki was there in their dorms . Usually Naoki will come to visit them or play with the pets but the Japanese male is nowhere to be found . Naoki went to the WayV's dorm , one day tired as ever to find Ten and Kun cooking in the kitchen at Kun and Naoki's cooking day .

Their annual cooking day , it was a day where they agreed to try out different types of dishes . It was a fun day for both of them . It was always the both of them , but now ?

Naoki went puppy mode , you could literally see his imaginary puppy dog drooped down . He walked over to the Chinese male and started clinging to him . It was funny to see the younger towers over Kun as Naoki was taller than Kun .

"Kun ge doesn't love me anymore" the younger sobbed .Ten was very confused by the soap drama happening in front of him so he left .

The older panicked but managed to calm the younger down by having Naoki to lean on his shoulder . His nose at the croak of the older's neck .

"You big baby , how can I stay mad at you ? " Kun whispers while patting Naoki's head .

"We were supposed to cook together to...today , but you're with tennie a-and ..."

"You're jealous ?" Kun chuckled . Naoki scoffed , maybe he was jealous but he would never admit it outloud . His pride is on the line here . " I'm sorry if I hurt you . I really miss your little strokes for my head , your little giggles a-and you " Naoki pouts .

"Let's cook. Ten helps me prepare for the ingredients earlier . " , Kun changed the topic . He knows the younger will forget the sorrow later . Naoki hates being sad for too long after all . Naoki nodded , he was happy to hang out with Kun .