⩤Xiao Jun x Male reader⩥

Song : Red Bean (Cover by : Xiao Jun and Kun)

Title : ⩤ Hints ⩥ 

Member : Xiao Jun

Genre : Angst here and there with happy ending on the top

Warning : Sad and teary Xiao Jun :(

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• ~.~ •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

" Truth " (M/n) and Xiao Jun were playing Truth or Dare while sitting on the couch . Eyes were locked on the movie that was currently playing .

" Do you have any crush ? " (M/n) asked out of curiosity . He has never seen his friend fawning over anybody in particular . He didn't even see his friend glancing at anyone whenever they were going out together to hang out . The male seems to be not interested in anyone at all .

Xiao Jun visibly tensed at the question and looked at you . His face was tinted with a slight blush . He knew he should have chosen dare instead . The question was the common one in games after all .

Now that's new , (M/n) thought .

" Well ... yes ? " he sheepishly smiled to cover his embarrassment . Maybe he should confess now ? Though , he wants his confession for you to be more romantic .Though , A hint or two wouldn't hurt .

" Who is it ? Is it a girl or a boy ? Tell me ! " he excitedly glanced towards his friend .

" It's just a crush . Nothing important , really . " Xiao Jun glanced towards the tv screen , trying to change the subject . However , the (h/c) coloured male were ambitious to find it out .

"You won't tell me ? Oh , I feel betrayed ~" he placed his hand on his chest dramatically . A whine escaped his mouth as an attempt to persuade the boy beside him .

Xiao Jun huffed , he needed to be cautious of his words . He needs to give away the hints that he indeed has a crush on the male beside him . However , he needs it to be vague to not make it too obvious .

He gulped , "He ... was really supportive of me , always throwing compliments every here and there" , he softly smiled remembering your shower of compliments .

(M/n) interrupt him, "Do I know him ?" .

"A little too well , I guess " , he nodded .

"Don't tell me it's Hendery . " , the (e/c) eyes male let out a hearty laugh at the thought of Xiao Jun and Hendery being a couple . The slight tinge of heartbreak stayed hidden . Happy Xiao Jun is his priority after all .

He glared at the (M/n) , clearly annoyed by his continuous interruption in the midst of his , oh not so , confession session . "Patience , I'm talking here" .

"He was also very good looking , a heartthrob at that " a visible blush brushed his cheek . (M/n) found yourself quieted by his crush's statement . His smile dropped as he thought of his unrequited love . Though , the smile faltered back since he doesn't want to upset the male in the midst of his happiness .

" I hope you confess to him quickly then , bet he's a keeper " he grinned , trying to hold back the tears . It's unbearable to imagine Xiao Jun with another person. Alas , he has to swallow the hard situation .

"Maybe" , Xiao Jun sighed . It doesn't work after all . Why must (M/N) be a flirty man but completely oblivious at the same time ?

"I'm going to bed" the taller male spokes , tears brimming while trying to hold back his tears . He can't break down in front of Xiao Jun . What excuse will he give to him ? "I'm so happy for you it makes me cry" , oh the irony .