⨉SAILING⨉

Basically when the ship was sailing for Naoki's ships. 

⚛ 🎀 🎀 ⚛

Doyoung

They were having a fan meeting. Naoki and Doyoung were sitting next to each other. After some fan greetings, A fan gave Doyoung a pack of pocky. You can literally see a light bulb pop up on the top of his head.

"Yeorobun~ Do you want to see me and Doyoung play a pocky game?" Everyone was cheering and fangirling. Johnny was howling in the back. Doyoung was panicking, you can literally see the fear in his eyes. We all know Naoki is a big tease, and teasing his Bunny Hyung was a passion he was born withFans were screaming and fangirling

"OMG, MY OTP IS SAILING"

"DOYOUNG MARRY ME"

"DAMN NAOKI HERE STEALING OUR OPPA LEFT AND RIGHT?"

Doyoung bit into the flavored part of the pocky and glared at him. With a gentle smile, Naoki gently pushed the older's bang and patted his head. "We can stop this if you want, Hyung", Naoki whispered gently. He doesn't want to force the older for the sake of fan service and his pleasure of teasing him. "You're too late", Doyoung grumpily mumbles.

Naoki gazed into Doyoung's eyes and tilted the older's head. His gentle smile, however, turns into a smirk. He grabbed the older's by the chin and munched on the pocky stick. It was a bit aggressive. Out of surprise, Doyoung closed his eyes and was blushing out of embarrassment. All Doyoung thought was to dig a hole and throw Naoki in it. Doyoung put his hand on Naoki's chest, grasping on his shirt. He just wanted this to end quickly.

The leftover was about 0.50 cm according to Taeyong that literally measures it using a ruler from who knows where. Doyoung was still covering his eyes, shaking a bit as he was nervous. Naoki tapped on Doyoung's lips pretending they just kissed. Doyoung literally squeaked.

Let's just say Naoki has to sleep by the couch since Doyoung got mad at him. 

⚛ 🎀 🎀 ⚛

Jaemin

It was just a usual vlog of the dreamies at the dorm. Jaemin was of course in charge of the cooking. Jaemin asked Naoki to help him since the dreamies were still asleep.

Naoki, who literally just woke up, came and hugged Jaemin from behind while he was cooking. Compared to Jaemin, Naoki was a huge man. He was mumbling good morning to Jaemin and asking what they were eating today. Basically, newlyweds conversation. They were basically spooning each other. The music edited by the editors definitely didn't help either.

The way Jaemin didn't even flinch. Jaemin was even leaning and relaxed his body towards Naoki. His back against Naoki's chest. It was normal until Jaemin was smirking towards the camera. He looks like he was saying, that's right your Oppa woke up every day and hug me.

He glanced towards Naoki and called his name, showing his confidence in flirting. Naoki gazes sleepily and gently smiles at him. He looks like he was a dog excited he was being called by his beloved owner.

His hands went unnoticed by Jaemin as it slipped inside Jaemin's pajamas. Jaemin widened his eyes and tried to hit Naoki but his attempt was wasted since he was wrapped by the older's limbs. Renjun saved Jaemin's soul by asking about the strange pungent smell. The rice almost burnt sigh. 

Comments : 

"At this point, they were just flexing to us loners"

"NOBODY GONNA POINT OUT WHERE NAOKI HANDS IS GOING EYE-"

"If my relationship isn't like this, I don't want it. "

"I want what they have"

"OK NAOKI AND JAEMIN WE KNOW YOU'RE MARRIED WITH SIX CHILDREN"

⚛ 🎀 🎀 ⚛

Jeno

They were both doing a vlive to interact with fans about their recent comeback. Jeno was just talking to the fan but Naoki kept silent while staring at Jeno lovingly. He was cutely nodding to everything Jeno was saying and placing his hand onto Jeno's shoulder.

Since Naoki was being silent, Jeno looked to his side only to be face-to-face with Naoki. Naoki was grinning while making a kissy face to Jeno. Jeno let out his usual confused noise and backed away. Naoki removed himself and held unto Jeno's hand, holding it against his lips to kiss the back of his hand. 

Comments :

"Man I wonder what Naoki's thinking right now"

"Wish there was someone admiring me like that"

 "Sorry, I was just admiring your eye.", the older mumbled while smiling like an innocent child. Jeno glanced at the camera nervously. Oh no not now, the manager will definitely get mad if they sleep late because of this live stream.

Ignoring Naoki's flirtatious approach, he continues informing the viewers about their upcoming comeback. He continued talking despite knowing the older kept glancing at him, the older's hand was slightly squeezing his thigh, a habit Naoki developed when he wants something.

To say he was panicking was an understatement. What does his Hyung want now? He was reading fans' comments when he felt a small peck on his beauty mole.

He figuratively shrieked, the surprise overtaking the embarrassment he felt. He pushed Naoki out of the frame and ran out of the room. The whole comment section was panicking, happy that their ship is currently sailing. 

Comments :

"EYE-"

"ASHDHLAKSDLKA"

"That's a hard hit lmao"

"WAIT THAT'S SO SWEET"

"OMG JENO GAY PANIC"

"Poor Jeno lol"

"Damn is he okay tho"

Naoki was stumbling on the floor, pain was overtaking him since Jeno pushed him to the floor. He was groaning in pain but he laughed nonetheless, telling their fans that he was okay.

"Don't worry, a kiss won't hurt Jeno. He always says my kisses boost his energy. My baby Jeno, always being shy in front of the public eyes ~" He says his goodbyes ending the live, thinking about how to explain his action earlier. 

⚛ 🎀 🎀 ⚛

Taeyong

"Naoki is handsome today, as always. Perhaps I have fallen in love?", Taeyong said confidently while smirking at Naoki. They were on a show called Weekly idol and it was Taeyong's turn to do his mission.

Unimpressed, Naoki smirked, grabbing Taeyong's chin while replying, "Baby, I thought we aren't exposing our relationship, now do we? ". Now, this makes even the host cheer out loud, the whole studio was shocked by this scene. This is definitely not in the script?

Taeyong was obviously flustered by the sudden comeback, he knows Naoki will do this, yet he still tries it, thinking he can make the younger flustered.

Wrong, he was wrong. He sat on the floor, blushing brightly. Everyone's mouth was agape.

The younger, however, pulled Taeyong to his side by his hyung's waist and lifted his chin gently." Perhaps, I should let them know that you're already mine ?", cue the romantic music. The scene was however cut and they pronounced Jaehyun and Doyoung as the couple. This scene also goes viral and even non-nctzens knew of this iconic moment.