🎊Seasons 🎄 Reign🎉

It was just 4 days left exactly once Christmas season came and only at that time you though of a gift and with a sudden changes around including people and emotions you were practically panicking so instead of buying a gift you were going to get S U P P L I E S, yes iteams like wrapping paper, stuff you need for DIY's or crafting iteams, you wanted to make up for the time you wasted for not realizing it was almost Christmas with a Arts project in the middle of your break. "Ok Check, check, check... I have that that- ok." You mumbled to yourself stressed and agitated with the work you have with the deadline of 4 DAYS before Christmas suddenly Kris/Chris knocked at your door "(Y/N)! I'm worried you ran all over the place in your panjamas! Like outside!" She was forcing herself to knock on the door nicely since you woke up shouting at 4:30 in the morning to get the things you needed "Ah! Umm... I'm ok, just forgot- some- thing." You said from the otherside of the door "Well ok, come out soon for breakfast." Chris was now calm but still a little shocked by your early morning outburst.

You then started to knit, do origami, measure, shape and size the things you were making soon enough Chris/Kris came up again and knocked for breakfast "Hey are you sure your ok? It's 11:05 AM come out." She said gently as you rush to the door "Ah yeah ok sorry." You said as your hair had some glue and tiny paper on it. This continued to the next day but this time Chris came with Madoka that came by to check on you "Hey are you sure your ok?" She said as Chris/Kris listened through the door "Yeah." It was all you answered, being this busy was normal when you put your heart into it and your mom knows that well when it comes to projects you had back home like beyblade or cosplaying. You continued to work like this and come down stairs for a break or two and the girls trying to stop you from going inside your room again since you were cooped up to much and with your deadline now left with 3 days you tried to spend time with them anyway but once you came back to your messy, arts, room you continued and slept at 12:15 at night. You woke up to your deadline now 2 days away till Christmas came, but you were 70% done with all the gifts and some were already prepared to be wrapped but are a little fragile and plan to strenghten it once all the gifts are done as well. The rest of the time you ate and came outside and bey battled with Ginka and Kenta "It's nice that you came out today." Gina said smiling with a hint of determination in the battle your currently in with him "Yeah, but why were you cooped up in your room anyway." Kenta said curious and suddenly landing an attack on your bey "Gah-! Oh um.. well i kinda forgot to get gifts for your guys so I made some." Scared of losing a little you try to answer still having a part of your brain in the battle, your bey lands a weak attack but was enough to damage it. The guys were expecting their gifts the next day well mostly the one's who knew Ginka was excited like a child but still acted with adult seriousness, but you also realized you forgot a few people and quickly made gifts or bought the iteams. The next day you had a good night's beauty sleep, finally finished wrapping the gifts up and eat breakfast with Chris, "Hey the other girls are excited to have our Christmas together." She said as you smiled and said nothing but Chris knew about burning the midnight oil for the past few days so she was happy that you guys would be together this Christmas but you also plan on having time for your family "Hey lets have fun in the evening with the others, I wanna make time for my family." You said frowning a little. Chris wish for the morning but she accepted anyway switching her schedule just a little "Ok." She answered to you, As soon as you both were done with breakfast you try to find your family but didn't find them so you check their messeges "Oh, sent yesterday."

___________________________________
[-------------------------○-------------------------]
|
|
|
|
| [message: Sorry, can't comes | | Merry Christmas, sent |
| present😊 ] |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
[--------------------{ ● }-----------------------]
-----------------------------------------------------

The phone said with a message, you were sad but, was happy to spend time with the others and headed to the Boomers location to see if their up to something, you did so since you didn't want to bother Chris in changing schedule again. You get there and hear shouting, you take a peek and see Hyuga and Hikaru battling separately with there other teammates and Wakiya just watching at the side with Rika, "Hi Wakiya, Rika !" You greeted them first before the other four poeple in the room "What happend?" You added asking them "Hyuga and Hikaru aren't agreeing with one another." Rika explained in one sentence Wakiya then snapped with an idea to train them "Oh uh-" you were suprized by his suggestion but it felt like you still expected it from him. Wakiya got Hyuga and Hikaru's attention and told them He will start to train them, they were suprized and smiled but Wakiya doubt them and took an example "Take example Valt, at first he didn't even know how to launch, we even made a team back then which helps him alot." He said proudly as you and Rika just watched "But the one that trained him harder was me!" He spoke but you doubt that was true knowing Valt and Hyuga and Hikaru did too, "At least they stopped fighting." Rika whispered and you agreed to it.

"Train harder?" Hyuga and Hikaru said sounding disappointed. Wakiya was proud and encouraged them that they should be happy he's training them "What great will you do?" The brother's said again and in your head it sounded like a roast
'OHHHHHH! That was fire!'
You said in your head holding back a slightly but very shocked face, then one of their friends raises a hand saying the second round of tag team battles have been paired. Ranjiro and Aiger were paired with Lean and Shu to battle "Super awsome, I lost to Lean in the legend festival." Aiger said excited to go face to face as a Revenge battle. Ranjiro seemed to be concerned or serious about this "In my case, he's the reason why I didn't part-take in the legend festival." Ranjiro answered they both agreed that it was going to be a Revenge match. You went to see your family before the match to have food together and it went well, getting to the match you remember the gifts back at where you stayed pretty much you decided to gift it to them after the day of the match.