Shenagins part 2

(F1/N) = Friend 1 name
(F2/N) = Friend 2 name

You were about to face your next challenge that day and without Valt's team and the others some had to quit or just become viewers You knew Xavier's team stayed together but the rest you weren't really sure of it. "(Y/N) Let's go the intro starts in a hour." Gumita said opening the door to the room in the building and just peeking in, "Alright ill get down." You say standing up to get your bey before going down to see the next challenge. Kris, Nika, Naru and Gumita were sitting as Sasha went to the restroom for a little while. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Welcome to the 2nd Challenge for this week!" The host said as the second host added "THIS WILL COMBINE BOTH BAYBATTLING AAAAAAAAAAND THE CHALLENGE!" He said screaming like a rock star, soon the floor started to open and lift something out of it it was a stadium but diffrent it was buildings small as a giant let go building would be and beyblade obstacles like the ramps, the clamping jaws, double deck and etc. Though the big difference is was the ground being more flat that a regular bey stadium then it hit you. The girls were worried that the found wasn't going to be as bumpy as a normal bey stadium would be "(Y/N)?" Sasha reached to you looking concerned as you face was covered by your hair now showing much expression, but you burst out a soft evil giggle and say "I see a worthy opponent has come fort in my presence." You say with an accent, Nika and Naru were confused as Gumita was curious on why "Umm (Y/N)?" Kris asked this time "It's just going to be like when i battle with my brother." You expression change so quickly it was like you were a child having to drop so many emotions "I guess so." Nika said sweat dropping with the others relieved you weren't so nervous.

"Now lets explain the rules in this game, Since this challenge and battle is combined the teams with most wins can stay for the next round!." The first host said excited to see how things would go before preparation time then the acctual challenge "Rules! Your bey is the only one that can be inside the ring and two, No cheating or Disqualified!" The second host said dancing around their host area. After that you and the girls go off to make a plan and practice "Hey lets practice somewhere flat!" You say pulling and pushing them to go with you, "Ok ok hold on! How is it gonna help mabye its just something silly to have the stadium really flat." Naru said and you responded with a pout " Yeah but it's just mabye and 'I' mabye have a hunch it'll be flat when we battle." You say having to debate on it "then let practice both in a stadium and flat ground." Sasha said as you all go to somewhere a bey can be safe on flat ground.

You guys reach a place to practice it was quiet too quiet, that's why you didn't react suprized much from your rivals presence and to make things a little bit tense it was the same girl that made your bey burst so near your face, "Umm... hi" you said as Kris pulled you back for safety "I see you've recovered quickly." She sounded emotionless at first, turning to a deep angered voice "Well she is (Y/N) isn't she." Two young girls about your age or younger stepped out from the tree's giving you a suprized and broken look " (F2/N) same old, same old to be honest I acctualy remember her." You didn't know how to react or even say anything they were 2 old friends to be honest very old you knew them since they were little you even called them sisters, but a quarrel and a few emotional pains here and there, but you 3 were still friend until you all lost contact with one another when you did with one of them you had a fight later on the friend didnt even recognize you not one bit.

"I- your here! But-" you said happily but as it dropped your cut off by (F1/N) "We were friends its just that... we choose not to abandon our friends." From those word angry sturdy in you but calmed to release pain and sorrow as you heart dropped and shattered. "HEY! back off!" Gumita shouted furious at your now known rivals and Enemies. All of you stood there shocked from those words as the girls look at them in suprize and anger. It was a while before they left without words but a smile. All you could do was drop to your knees and hold back tears "(Y/N) did you know them?" Gumita came up to you and asked.