🌊The boat🌊🛳

The sun was near the peak of setting down into the ocean view, the boat pushed through the thick, salty, waves as creatures of the water swam with ease. The boat was quiet a little to quiet for the people on it as a giant beastly snore was heard from a room "ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz~" Ginka's was snoring and could be heard since his face was near the wall and vibrated it to the diffrent solids around the area "Ngh!... Well somethings never do change sometimes." Madokasaid pulling her pillow over her head as Ginka's snore died down. After that Madoka woke up once again but not from a snore but her own mind "... Will they remember us?" She said to her self concerned if you would remember them "I only remember her as an friendly acquainted, I knew her as more of an audience but I guess *yawn* she might remember at least one of us." She said having a little bit of closure to herself. That same night you felt like a few more people were coming back and you kept waking up 25 minutes later from each sleep, it disturbed you but when you wake up fimiliar scents come to mind even food specificaly burgers or just food and the smell of metal at your nose it was odd so you walked outside to think, "After tonight is tag teams... I wanna join, but somethings weighing on me also the guys will be very fussy tommorow teaming with one another." You say to yourself looking at your bey "It's been a long, long while since we've bonded like before, but when things change well adapt, ok?" You say to your bey finding a small response of a sparkle.

In the morning you didn't really see the guys much you really wanted to go out with at least one of them but they were searching for tag team partners and set as their highest priority "Hi Rika!" You wave at her as Valt and Rantaro talked about teaming up "Oh (Y/N), hi." Rika waved back smiling. You waved her to come over for a talk but she just waved that you come to her so it became a small waving argument "Uh-..." Valt reacted as you and Rika continue to wave until she came up to you and said "What???" Very curiously "Would you like to hang out with the girls and me?" You asked she then looked at the guys "We'll im not sure but I'll try." She smiled and you nodded to her response and left. You sigh and go back to your home and watch WBBA since it was on and it was the news about the tag team battles "Boys and Girls...We just revived the tag teams... Free De La Hoya and Sisco Karlisle, Aiga and Ranjiro, Valt and Rantaro, Lui and Drum... Lane and Shu!" After that shocking announcement you though of Shu still trying to help Lean and the new outfit was something new as well "Hey you ok? You've been staring at the TV for 10 minutes now." Chris said as she just got back from work in BC Sol, that made you think that Free and Silas must have told her so didn't mind much "Nothing but the guys and you have been more busy, how are you?" You asked her since recently Nika and Naru have been back at Japan and have been texting instead and Gumita and Sasha have been doing stuff like beyblade and all. Chris answers your question "Oh yeah... I guess we should get together sometime." Chris smiled sweetly walking to you " how about you? You just turned (12 - 19) right?" She said "Yeah." You sounded bored at the same time sad "As dont be sad things will be better soon." She said as you pout at her words and smiled right after 'but I know it was to better for everyone.' You say in your head before hearing the doorbell ring Ding dong, Ding dong! It rang followed by Chris shouting since she had to change "Can you answer?" With that you stood up and opened the door.

~×- 2 hours ago -×~

Ginka yawned as he opened his eyes to the window and see the island on where you were staying "Oh!" He smiled and wakes the others up "Hey Madoka were here!" Final said as he opened the door "Morning, Yeah I'll be out hurry check on the others." She smiled hopping as she put on her shoes. "Hey Guys were here!" Benkei's husky voice sounded as he pointed out in the distance to the island the others watched as see where you stayed "Do you think she still the audience?" Kenta asked the him now was a little serious and professional but he is still his fun child like self since he smiled and cross his arms enjoying and excited to see you since your were just mabye near his age. Gina came running with Kyoya in front from him "Hey guys!" He said as almost everyone was on the front deck of the boat "Morning Ginka!" Kenta said. Minutes later they reach the Docks and board off "Yay! We're here!" Madoka says with an excited voice and bright smile "Where do we meet her?" Otori Tsubasa said bringing his luggage and walking down to the gang "Hm? Oh well... Ah! Here, her mom said she stays at this address." Madoka responded searching her pockets and finding the paper she folded containing your stay in Chris after your small group disbanded a little but kept in touch "Oh thats one of the beyblade groups BC Sol is I remember correctly." Kenta said I dentifing the address Madoka had written " We'll then lets go!" She said as they Find their way around the place finding the BC Sol building "Ah were here!" Madoka said tired from the walking and running around and Benkei panting as he slouches to catch his breath "Yeah!" He said. Kyoya then opened the door to find it was the training room, "Hm... wonder where (Y/N) is?" He said just seeing kids and teen training, "We should ask." Ginka said looking at the huge place "Oh! Excuse me we're a little lost and could you show us were (Y/N) is?" Madoka politely said clasping her hands together "Oh, why sure!" The lady in the apron and curly short hair said walking out of the area and going to near by house from the building "This is where (Y/N) is." She said before leaving "Huh. The address is a little diffrent." Benkei said as Kyoya rang the doorbell.

~×- You -×~

You open the door to a few fimiliar faces "Oh hi...." it was silent treatment afterward giving an atmosphere of awkward silence "Ahem-!... um (Y/N)?" Otori said smiling making you recognise them a little and under your breath and enough for them to hear a little you say "Ma-do-ka?... Otori? Kenta, Ginka... Burger man?" You said also referring to Benkei as burger man, they smile and say "It's nice to see you again (Y/N)."

(Yay I'm done yes hahahahahahah well ok hope you like it ill try to post some one on one again with the characters in beyblade, see you. Also I post once the new episode is released and when I research about the old beyblade characters im putting in.)