Lost in the woods

You and Naru wanted to find something in the forest after you found a legend in the internet that seemed plausible at first "(Y/N)? What was the description of the place again?" Naru said panting in her exhaustion and holding you clothes as you both continue to walk for more Minutes "Mabye we should rest." You say sitting on a cut down tree stump and Naru sits beside you "You sure we're not lost?" Naru says doubting your ways in the woods "We'll I guess... sorry" you say trying to relax "Well we need to get out of here! We can't stay here until night time!" She says starting to hold you arm "Ok ok, Then ill try climbing a tree then." You stand up and walk towards the nearest tree and start to climb it with bear hands. Haru sits on the stump looking out for anyone "Hey Naru!" Aiger suddenly appears swinging from the trees making you fall from the branch "Ah! oof!" You fall flat on your back feeling a large amount of im pack through your body "Hi....Aiger." You say struggling to keep your strength "Let me help you." Aiger reaches out a hand for you and brings you up on your feet "Thank you, Aiger." You thank him with a small smile on your face while rubbing your back from the pain "We should go back home I'll lead you." Aiger smiles turning around as you and Naru follow.

(=▪• Later in the woods again •▪=)

You wanted to go back in to the woods later on since it felt safe even if you and Naru got lost. The trees were very tall when you looked up and birds would fly around then you saw a white butterfly on a flower you came forward to it gentle and it flew on to you, it landed on you stomach "Aww cute." You said trying to call out Aiger and Naru in a whisper "Hey guys look its a tiny butterfly!" You called out a couple of times before trying to bring it to them but it would fly back to its flower "Oh-" you came close again and it came to you it seemed like it wanted to stay with you in that part of the forest. The place had falling light on to you and tall beautiful trees with little birds on it, the butterfly white elegance was shimmering every time you looked at it with sun light. "Hey!" Alger smiled from a branch he sat on "Oh hi Aiger!" You held the butterfly from you stomach and it rested. Aiger noticed and wanted to see what it was "And whats that." He giggled after and you show him the Butterfly on your belly " A butterfly!" He said, you held it like it was a child sleeping on you "Can i hold it?" He said reaching out, you nod and he puts his finger near the butterfly it flys up near you chest but Aiger just notices it going up. "Hold still." He said trying to get the butterfly to land on his finger you blush since he was getting nearer. You look at the butterfly and then to Aiger, "Umm sorry but i think this is to near." You say nervously. You take the butterfly on to you finger and gave it to Aiger "Here, be careful." You said smiling at the him and the butterfly "Oh thanks." He said holding the butterfly gently as possible. "Hey guys What you both doing here?" Naru said confused behind a Bush "Oh hi, Naru." You greeted her and waved over her to come over, "There's a butterfly." You whispered as Aiger showed the white butterfly to Naru. Naru was holding her tablet and was taking silent pictures of us three holding the butterfly its was very pretty sooner or later Aiger started to get sleepy because it was very, very quite. "I think-" before Naru could say we needed to get home Aiger fell a sleep on the grass, he looked like he wasn't in a comfortable position, Naru tried to wake him up but couldnt, Aiger insists to sleep "His position looks uncomforable..." You and Naru were concerned of him getting a stiff neck from it. Naru tries to carry him on her lap but he has heavier "Can you put him on your lap for a sec ill try to get my parents." She said and stood up, you knew she was already gonna leave so you put him on you lap. "..." You were silent as he slept comfortably on your lap "Pff-" Naru notices this and takes a little snap of the moment, your posture was straight and had a face saying 'please hurry' ( -_- ). "Don't worry I'll be back quickly as possible." She smiles and leaves.

You weren't as comfortable as Aiger was sleeping peacefully on your lap. Your legs were melting and being crushed by his head he was heavy so you adjusted so the both of you were comfortable. He was still sleeping then he turned on his side, his cheek on you thigh and speaking that he was winning a battle, what was worst is he was moving in his sleep. You calmed him down by brushing his hair its wasn't that sharp as it looked then you poked his cheek its was soft, you giggled again after poking his cheek a couple of times. " IM BACK! Yay!" Naru said waving and you wave back, she brought Ranjiro and his two followers "and what do we have here." Ranjiro said helping Aiger up so You all could go home "Hm?" Aiger responded and woke up and your legs were free from the weight 'YES FREEDOM!' You said it in your head trying to get up "You ok, (Y/N)" Ranjiro asked "Was uncomfortable since never been that close but uh- yeah fine." You said stretching your legs. "Let's go home." Naru said waking first and followed but you, Ranjiro and Aiger.