Chapter 17

After getting Zoro's swords, you tossed them at him. Hitting his head.

"Hey! At least try to make it look like an accident!" He yelled. You didn't listened though, you moved swiftly to get Luffy out of his cage.

"T-Thanks, Y/N..." as you touched the cage, you felt weak as well.

"Oh yea... I also have a Devil Fruit ability..." you said, face against the ground.

"how do you forget that?!" Nami yelled from being tied to Sanji and Robin.

Chopper started freaking out, while tied to Usopp and Zoro.

"W-We're never getting out of here!"

"H-Hey! Chopper! D-D-Don't be s-s-s-s-sca-scared!" Usopp cried while shaking.

"Hey... Y/N~" Luffy whined, well tried to.

"What rubber brain." you said annoyed.

"You never told us you had a Devil fruit." he said.

He was right, you'd never brought it up.

"Well I ate the Mind Mind fruit... I can read minds, move things with my mind, alter peoples' thoughts, ect, ect..." you said in a less-than-excited voice.

"So than can't you break the cage with your mind or something?!" Nami cired.

Meanwhile Zoro was trying to reach his swords with his feet, resulting in him pushing them further away.

"I guess I could try... Nope. Too tired." you said.

Nami groaned, "Oh my! Distressed Nami-swan is beautiful as well!" Sanji cried.

"Hey Chopper?"Robin started facing the small reindeer, "Why don't you try your human form? You might be able to rip throught the ropes."

Everyone paused, "Why the hell didn't we think of that?!" Nami yelled.

Chopper did as he was told, and ripped through the rope, freeing Usopp and Zoro.

Zoro grabbed his swords, while Usopp and Chopper tried to untie the rest.

The swordsman tried to cut through the cage, but your body was in the way.

"Hey! Move out of the way!" He said taking stance.

"I can't, dumb ass!" you said.

"Well then I hope you don't mind losing some limbs!" He readied himself to cut through you and the cage.

"Hey! Zoro! Don't hut Y/N!" Luffy cried, "She's our friend! If you hurt her, I'll beat your ass!"

"Yea, just pull me away from the cage so I can regain my strength." you said, wanting to not be tired anymore.

"If I let you regain your strength you'll just attack us." the stubborn man said.

"I won't, promise. I'll even help you get the monkey out of his cage."

He thought it over for a little, "fine".

Zoro grabbed your hand and removed it from the cage, "there."

"Thanks." you stood up, feeling the strength run through your body.

"Alright. Luffy get ready!" Zoro took a fighting stance again.

Right as Zoro was running at the cage, you lifted it with your mind. A f/c (Favorite color) aura surrounding Luffy.

Zoro crashed into a tree, which was funny.

"Hey! Why'd you move the cage? I was going to cut the damn thing!"

the crew chuckled and giggled, causing Zoro to turn red some.

"If you run at him with that attack, the cage won't be the only thing sliced up. Luffy will be sliced right with it!"

With a snap, you broke open the cage. Though you still held Luffy and the broken pieces in the air.

"Wow! I'm flying!" Luffy said flailing his arms around his head.

He began swimming, flipping, and playing in the air while Usopp and Chopper watching, clapping.

you sighed and dropped him landing him on his head.

"Don't play with my power, you have your own."

Luffy sat up "Shishishishishi! Thanks for getting my out of that cage Y/N!" he said charging at you and bear-hugging you.

(Sorry they have been short. I have a big test to take tomorrow! Thank you for 700 reads!)