Chapter 8

A/N: This chapter and the following ones will be from more of a third person perspective.

"Luffy! Don't lie!" Sanji was interrogating Luffy, "Tell me what you know."

Luffy was sitting on his knees, while Sanji stood in front of him. Usopp, Chopper, and that duck were fishing. Luffy's head was facing away from the cook, and he was sweating a lot. "Hey, why are you looking away? Look me in the eyes!" Sanji proceeded to pull Luffy's face to look at him. "Well, seriously... I don't know anything." Luffy waved his hand in front of his face, still avoiding eye-contact with Sanji. "then let me ask you something." Sanji continued, "How did food for 9 people, which I carefully divided so that it's last until we get to Alabasta, disappear during the night?" Next to Sanji and Luffy Zoro was past out on the floor of the deck, probably napping. "Stop fighting, it's pointless! You've got a horrible poker face." Sanji grasped Luffy's face tightly, ad Luffy let out a burp.

Sanji stood up sighing, "Hey, you have something around your mouth." he stated. "Ah! Shoot! Food crumbs!" Luffy turned pale, covering his mouth with his hands. "See, it was you!" The cook pulled his leg back, and kicked The captain across the deck.

He turned to face the women above him, "Ahhh, Nami-san... You saw that, right? The large rat trap is no longer good enough. Please buy a lockable refrigerator." The sight made Y/N laugh, and wonder how Sanji was able to blow heart-shaped hearts from his cigar. "Well..." Nami considered, "I'll think about it... since it can be a life or death issue..." She glared at three fishing. Y/N noticed they were chewing, 'ah, so that's where the food went.' she thought. Sanji joined her glare at the three.

"Well...! We'd better catch something for Sanji-kun..."

"Hey, any luck fishing?" Sanji approached them, making them jump.

"W-well..." They all avoided his gaze, Y/N noticed the cook grinning.

Sanji proceeded to smash their heads together. Y/N went to go check up on the captain, making sure he wasn't dead. When she placed her hand on his arm a cold chill was sent up her back. 'Ah! I see! You've fallen for the little Straw-Head haven't you?' giggles. "Y/N" looked around her shaken. 'That's against our rules! It also goes against our mission... Sister...' more laughs.

"Y/N? Are you feeling alright?" 'Y/N' jumped a bit at the sudden voice, it was Vivi.

"ah. Yes I'm ok. I think I'll just get some rest, if that's alright." 'Y/N' slowly got up from her seat and walked into her room.

~Time Skip (Their in Alabasta now, sorry I'm lazy)~

"Listen, guys! Use self-control and try not to act on instinct too much!" Nami said. "Y/N" walked up to Luffy placing a hand on his shoulder, "a lot of that was directed at you, Luffy." Suddenly Luffy grabbed her hand and pulled her off the boat, "Food place!"

"Hey wait! you idiot! Did you not hear what Nami just said?!" She struggled against his grasp, but it didn't work. He kept running on. Once he stopped running, "Y/N" was able to catch her breathe. She opened her eyes and BOOM! Their in the desert. Lucky for "Y/N" the heat didn't effect her, for whatever reason.

"Hmm... It doesn't look like there'd be a food place here at all..."

"Of course not you idiot!" 'Y/N' hit him on the back of his head. "Where the hell are we?!"

"No choice. we'll just have to go back the way we came." Luffy turned and went to opposite way they came from...

A small cabin caught his eye, "Smoke? If there's smoke, that means... Food place!" he ran towards the house.

"Ah- wait! Don't you remember what Nami said, you idiot?!"

~ Time Skip (Yes again, they just left the gambling place. I'm sorry I know I skipped Ace.)

A/N: So, my internet is down... that means that the dialog and their actions will not be exact, so please bare with it. I'm sorry.

After Sanji, or should I say "Mr. Prince", saved everyone from Crocodile's cage, they ran through the streets. To make it even better, Y/N had run into Smoker. He assumed she was kidnapped, which was fine. As they made it onto the sand once again, Chopper was waiting there on a giant crab. A pervy looking crab.

"Y/N" felt chills get shots down her back. She looked around to make sure no one was there. the top of a building a small giggle was heard. Suddenly three quite sharp throwing knives were thrown at "Y/N". Zoro reflected one, but it hit the one above it forcing it into her heart. Luffy's eyes widened.

He searched frantically for the culprit, but they were no where to be seen. Everyone was watching "Y/N" as she hugged Luffy, then turned Vivi. "Sorry, looks like I need to leave..." She remembered Kyumi and his smile, she wanted to go out like that.."Vivi, save your country and it's people. They need you more than they need me."

Vivi's tears blurred her vision. "Y/N" looked at the rest of the Straw Hats. "It was fun everyone. I haven't had this much fun in a while..."

Luffy grabbed her, and held in her in his arms. "Wait... Y/N, I still need to become pirate king."

She laughed, "yea... I'll be waiting, pirate king." Silence. She was gone.

This pissed off the Pirates, and princess, they all assumed Crocodile was in charge of this, but he wasn't. Out of no where Crocodile's gold hook took tried to take hold of Vivi, but Luffy stepped in front of her fired up for a fight.

'You should have never ruined our little game, sister.'

A/N: This one is also short... I'm trying to keep them around 3 or more pages, hope that's ok. But anyways, the story took a turn. Can you guess who killed her? You're probably also wondering why there were marks around "Y/N", that will be the next chapter. Yes, I'm very motivated right now. I'm getting positive comments, and that honestly makes me feel so happy. So yes, Thank you! Next chapter will come out tomorrow! Please be patient!