Chapter 4

Lucky for you, they didn't hear your giggles. But the fight had just begun.

Smoker's fists turned into smoke as he hovered over the ground. He shot his smoke at Luffy, who wasn't prepared in to the lightest. The smoke grasped onto the Straw-Head and lifted him into the air, quickly trapping him. "I ate the Plume Plume Fruit. So my body becomes smoke at will." You had heard of Smoker's ability, he was quite power in your eyes.

Straw-Head was visibly struggling, as Smoker's smoke continued surrounding him throwing him onto the ground. "What's wrong? Finished already?" Smoker sounded cold, but that was nothing new.

Luffy was able to stand up, being quick to attack. "Gomu Gomu no Gatling!"

His fists were flying everywhere, hitting Smoker in the process, it looked as though he had many arms. Smoker wasn't resisting and Straw-Head soon stopped. "What? Ahh, that's gross!" Luffy had noticed Smokey's face turned into smoke, surrounding his arm. He quickly retracted his arm, and Smokey's face returned to normal.

"White Blow!" Smokey's fists returned to smoke sending a large cloud at the Straw-Head.

"You bastard! Gomu Gomu no Pistol!" Luffy's fist was able to reach Smoker's body, but it went threw him. "You get it? You can't even enter the Grand Line." Smoker's words were cold, colder than usual. He suddenly appeared behind Straw-Head, grabbing his Straw hat. "Didn't I tell you that?" He was raising his voice, you didn't like when people did that, but you continued to watch never the less.

Luffy was raised into the air once more, and smashed down again. This time with Smokey on top of his. "Wanted for 30 million Berry bounty? You're running out of your devil's luck." He reached to grab his.. (is it a pole? What is that?! whatever) A hand quickly stopped his.

You couldn't see any other part of the man, because he was cloaked, all you could see was his hand. "Don't be so sure."

Smoker's grip tightened, squeezing the poor Straw-Head. "Wh-What? Who's that? Who's that?"

"The government wants your head." Smokey ignored poor Luffy.

"The world is waiting for our answer." you could see that the cloaked man was smiling.

The sky suddenly turned green, although you were just glad the storm temporarily stopped. Strong winds appeared, blowing your h/c hair violently. The winds swept up you, Luffy, Smokey, and all the other people around town; (did I use this marker correctly?) Blowing them every which way.

There were screams of shock and fear. You weren't screaming but flying through the air still in your sitting position. You were surprised, but you had gotten used to not showing too much emotions.

The winds were so strong, even the cannons were being crushed. The ocean's waves crashed even more violently against the shore soaking everyone, though not many people were there due to being lifted off the ground.

the winds suddenly came to a stop dropping you and everyone else it was carrying. You managed to land back at the Marine base and went inside. You don't know what happened, but you guessed the Straw-Head and his crew escaped because of Smokey's sudden urge to enter the Grand Line to pursue them.

He didn't ask you if you wanted to join, but this didn't bother you because you didn't want to go anyways. But a few hours after Smokey, Tashigi, and some other Marines left, you received a call from headquarters. You answered talking in your sweet voice.

"Hello? This is Y/N, may I help you?"

"Yes Y/N, I need you to pursue the Straw Hat Pirates immediately." A tick mark formed on your forehead, but you continued smiling.

"May I ask why?"

"They took Arlong down, they also have Roronoa Zoro on their crew... Here is the plan." You knew you couldn't say no, so you listened still pissed.

"You'll pretend to join them and their adventures, giving us their locations and actions, remember you need to fool them." you sighed, not liking the idea of becoming a pirate, even if it was fake.

"No one will know about your mission, besides headquarters. You will be reporting directly to us."

Another tick mark formed on your head, not only did they want you to "join" a pirate ship, you weren't to tell anyone! This meant Marines would assume you to be a traitor, and go after you! Even though you hated the idea, they were paying you a reasonable amount and reminded you it would only be temporary.

"Alright, I'll have someone prepare my boat..." You sighed in agreement, you knew it wouldn't be hard to convince them to let you join, since Luffy had already stated he "wanted you".

The next morning you were all set for departure.

You smiled and waved off to the Marines, who saluted back to you. Your boat wasn't a big ship, it looked more like a sail boat. This worried you, 'Will this boat survive the Grand Line? Well at least until I meet up with that Straw-Head...' You hated the thought of "joining" a pirate crew, but you had no choice.

Finally you set off towards every adventure that was ahead of you.

A/N: こんにちは I feel the need to explain what is about to happen in the next few chapters. While Luffy and his crew are getting chased by marines, and go on the journey for the little girl and her dragon, along with getting onto the Grand Line and the whale story; I'm branching off to give you a filler arc. I will have to use my own brain to think up dialog and characters, and I'm going to attempt to make it sad. Hope this isn't confusing for anyone!