Chapter 19

"Hey! What are you doing to Y/N?!" Luffy squirmed around, resulting in the two of you face-planted into the ground.

"Men are so stupid! You poor thing, are you alright?" Rhina asked, genuinely concerned.

(I haven't written or gone near this book in like three weeks. And I still don't have any ideas, future me will add to this chapter cya)

continue here please and Thank you :)

(I left that in so you could see the little note that was left for me...)

After Rhina's little check up on you, and Luffy getting a scolding, Rhina tied you both up separate this time.

It helped you think with out someone yelling in your ear constantly.

While Rhina went on her monologue, you were secretly rubbing sticks together. Trying to start some sort of fire to maybe catch the attention of the crew.

'I'll get us out of here!' you thought.

Soon enough smoke started billowing up from the friction.

You kept going. After a few mintes, and Luffy getting hit a few times.

You managed to get a good fire going on the dry plants behind you, they to one of the trees and then began the flames.

Trees burst up into flames, smoke rising into the sky.

Rhina noticed but as soon as she turned her head, there stood Zoro and Sanji. The others came running.

Zoro didn't hesitate, he began slicing at the girl.

Sanji didn't hesitate either, even thought Rhina was a girl, Sanji didn't like that you or his precious captain were getting hurt.

Once everyone was there Nami created a cloud his her weapon, Usopp shot his sling-shot at her, Chopper put in some punches, and Robin used her hands to attack.

After Nami's thundercloud went off she worked on getting your and Luffy unchained.

She got Luffy free, but when she went to help you she was shocked.

You were crying, eyes locked on the ground.

"Y-Y/N? Are you alright?!" she panicked.

"I-I.... I guess I'm just not used to being protected. It's nice though, less. Lonely." you said, queit enough for it to be a whisper.

Nami embraced you, after getting Rhina's chains off.

"Y/N... I'm sorry, I know what it's like to feel alone. But the Straw-Hats are here, and with us you'll never be alone. Ever"

For the rest of teh fight you cried into Nami's shoulder.

Afterwards, you felt strong arms around your torso. Then another pair, and another. You realized you were getting a group hug

Luffy was behind you squishing you more into Nami.

And for the first time in awhile, you smiled a happy smile.

Your emotions got the better of you and you unintentionally erased the fire.

Rhina was defeated and you found a family.

That night you sat near the shore, watching the waves. You were crying again.

"Why are you crying again?" you turned and saw Robin, closed book in hand.

"How can I not? I've killed my sister, the only one that stayed with me through thick and thin. I miss her." you explained, wiping your eyes.

"We will stay with you thick and thin. And your sister probably isn't mad at you." She said taking a seat next to you.

"Why do you say that?" you turned to face her.

"Well you weren't in the right mind set back in Alabasta. I think she'd be happy that you've found a place for yourself."

"Oh. Thanks." you said turning back to face the ocean.

"No problem."

~Next Morning~

"Everyone! I'm sorry." you said bowing your head.

"Why are you sorry?" Luffy asked tilting his head.

"I've caused you some trouble and-"

"What are you talking about?" Nami stared, "you didn't cause any trouble, it was our idiot captain that dragged you places that got you in trouble. We should be apologizing."

Everyone agreed and they bowed to you. You were shocked at first, but you just smiled.

"Alright! Let's sail!" Luffy yelled jumping up and down, with Chopper next to him imitating his movement.

:)