:)

You and the crew beat up the Marines with ease.

"Yahoo! We won!"

After the little run in with the Marines, Nami decided it'd be best if you all camped out.

You tried to protest, main reason being that you aren't apart of their crew, but they didn't listen.

"Campfire! Camp-Campfire!" Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper hung onto each other and danced around the campfire Sanji had set up.

"We should eventually put the fire out. With all the trees, we may accidentally start a forest-fire." Robin stated, looking up from her book.

Luffy and Usopp stared at her clearly disgusted, "R-Robin.... You can't be camping w-without a campfire!" Usopp said, Luffy nodding to every word.

"Luffy will you get more fire-wood. I would ask our stupid-swordsman, but his sense of direction will get him nowhere." Sanji said.

"Alright! Y/N let's go!" Luffy raised his hands into the air.

"No thanks, I'll stay here." you replied poking at the dying fire.

Though you didn't get much of a choice because Luffy dragged you away from the back of your shirt.

"Luffy... You can let go now." You were getting tired of being dragged.

"But if I let go you might leave." Luffy pouted, actually tightening his grip on your shirt.

"I.... I promise I won't leave you." you said, releasing a sigh.

"You promise?" you nodded, "Alright! But remember that promises last forever!" Luffy cheered.

he lifted you to your feet, and began walking. It took you a minute to completely process Luffy's words.

'Forever? Wait does that mean... Shit!'

You ran after Luffy, "Luffy that promise! I didn't mean I'd stay forever-forever! I just meant that I won't wander off." you tried to clean up the potential mess you may have created.

"Nope! Too late! You already promised, and you can't go but on your promises, Y/N." Luffy smiled at you, his signature smile.

"W-Well... It's not that I don't appreciate the thought, but I don't think your crew will like my being there."

"Of course they will! you're really cool, Y/N! And I think they're all just as curious as I am to see you fight."

" Luffy I-" your thought was cut off by an explosion. 'Crap Marines' you thought.

After the smoke cleared, you were seen next to Luffy. Both in fighting stances.

On the other side of the now prepared battlefield was a tall woman.

She had a baggy white shirt, a black jacket hanging off her shoulders, and baggy grey pants. Her rough red hair tied into many braids. Around her legs and fore-arms were chains. They wound around her limbs, while she held one leg up with a bent knee.

"Hey! Who are you?!" Luffy said pointing, rudely, at the woman.

"How insolent! My name is Rhina Gouler! I'm a fleet admiral in the Marines!" She said, once she finished she rushed towards Luffy.

When she was one step away from Luffy, her foot stomped into the ground releasing the chains around her legs and creating a crater.

This shocked both you and Luffy, but your reactions were cut short when she began attacking again.

Her chains wrapped around Luffy, and tightened.

"hahh.... All of a sudden I don't have the strength to fight back.."

'Crap those chains are Sea Prism Stone!' you backed up, but not quick enough.

Luckily the chains holding Luffy held her back from hitting you with the links too.

"You know, I like girls way better than guys! And you're cute too! I'll keep you for myself." as she finished, chains sprout from the ground, holding you as well.

"Ah!" you shrieked in surprised, almost instantly collapsing.

She tied you and Luffy together, back to back.

"y/n..." Luffy called, quietly but you could hear him.

"yeah?" it took a lot strength just to speak.

"Can't you just beat her up with your mind."

'Of course he forgot that's my Devil Fruit power...'

"No, I can't. That's a Devil fruit ability, and these are sea prism chains." you explained with a sigh.

"Oh."

you face was lifted with a a thumb and index finger, Rhina.