That's a lot of damage

(hey guysssss... it's currently 2 am and I was just crying. Perfect time to bring back a story I discontinued :] )

Please ignore any spelling mistakes or capitalization errors, I'm tired.

Continuing where we left off:

First person POV~

I've only been on this ship for a little over 2 hours and Luffy has not let go of me...

I tried to bribe him with food but he didn't budge. Weird.

I wonder if he did this to the others when they first met up? Whatever.

I caught up with everyone; asking what they did over the break, how they're doing, ect.

Finally Luffy let go, but only because Nami used frce when she noticed he would let go.

Anyways, Nami was explaining somethings but I was just admiring the deep seas. We were headed to Fishman island. This should be fun.

After travelling for a while a random guy appeared and started chanllenging us, or something like that. He looked really weak, but I read his mind. He was serious about fighting us.

And just as I perdicted, he went down pretty easily. And we tied him up just in case.

After going even further down, a huge octopus showed up. Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy were going to go fight it; or tame it. 

I decided, 'hey, this seems interesting. Let's join the party'. so I volunteered to go out as well.

"(Y-Y/n)... Are you sure? I mean I know your strong and probably got stronger, but you ate a devil fruit didn't you? That's really dangerous." Nami tried to convince me to stay.

"But Luffy is also a Devil Fruit eater, why aren't you worried about him as well?" If anything he is way more stupid than me, if one of us were to drown it'd probably be him.

"W-Well I know..." 'but he isn't the brightest' Nami looked at me with hopeful eyes, as if she knew I just read her mind.

"But I want to go." And that was that.

We were surrounded with bubbles and rope was tied to us; though that rope was quickly removed. 

Luffy hit the octopus with his enlarged fist, dealing quite the amount of damage. I guess he trained really hard.

Unfortunatley not all good things last. We were swept away in currents. And even more unfortuanetly, my bubble collided (quite harshly) with Luffy's. 

And as bubbles do, they merged together. But wait, it gets better. The bubble didn't expand what-so-ever, meaning me and Luffy were squished together.

While Luffy was screaming about it being like a rollercoaster or soemthing, I took to finding the others. They couldn't be too far, right?

Well we found them, and we are all safe. And Apparently the dude that tried to kill us is trapped in a barrel now; so that's cool for him.

The Sunny fell so abruptly I thought it would break, but never doubt Franky I guess.

The bottom of the sea floor is so mysterious, and somehow lit up.

While "swimming" along the bottom floor, we ran into some fishmen who didn't seem pleased when Luffy declined their offer to join their crew.

They were about to attack when Nami told Franky to Coup-de Burst. 

We lost a lot of oxygen from that Coup-de Burst, but it's fine.

I take it back, I might drown here.

Slowly my eyes fluttered open. I'm ok.

Cool.

Woah cliff hanger. Anyways, welcome back meeeee. I know. I'm great. I'm on Punk Hazard arc now. fight me. 

(don't actually I will cry)