Chapter Something

Luffy's pov

I hadn't noticed til now, but sometimes she would jump, or duck, or move to the side to dodge the bullets that were being sent her way.

But she seemed like she was having a good time, so I laughed.

'(y/n)'s back! Finally. I missed her. A lot!'

Luffy's pov

Y/n finally landed on the ship, she looked really happy!

Her smile was the brightest I'd ever seen it.

First she hugged Nami and Robin, maybe it's a girls' thing?

Then she hugged Usopp, then Chopper, I didn't really like that for some reason.

It was like there was a hard pit in my stomach, maybe I'm hungry.

She hugged Sanji next, he looked really happy. Maybe he really missed her? I didn't like that very much.

Y/n began running towards me next. I'm nervous. Why am I nervous? Maybe I really really really!- missed her.

She gave me a hug, it was really nice. I wound me arms around her multiple times, I never want to let go.

"Um- Luffy? You think you could let go?"

"Hmmm? No."

"Wha- Why?! I haven't gotten to hug Zoro yet!" she began trying to pull me off her.

"Hmmm? No."

"It's alright Y/n just hug Luffy!" Nami chimed.

"Nami, why are you making that weird face?" I asked.

Nami hit my head, "I'm smiling you idiot!"

"Nami-Swannnn! Robin-chwann! Y/n- darlinggg! Food's ready!" Sanji yelled from the kitchen.

'Y/n-darling'. That didn't sit well with me. Why does he get to call her his darling? That isn't fair.

Normal/ Narrator pov

Luffy didn't let you go yet, but when you looked up him, you saw him pouting. Why was he pouting? Who knows. It's Luffy.

Since it was clear he wasn't going to let go, you walked to the kitchen, carrying Luffy.

"To Fish-man island!" Luffy cheered over your guys' toast at dinner that night.

'hmm. Fish-man island. I wonder what lies behind the red line.' you thought.

And now I end it because I honestly have no clue what happens beyond here. Maybe I'll come back when I'm cloe, or just watch spoilers. Stay tuned, don't leave just yet. Thanks for over 1,000 reads, I can't comprehend. What?! Thank you. I'll post on the character's birthdays, because I feel like I have to. Check out my other books (they will be on my page soon).