Jealous

"You're jealous," Y/n smirked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I," Chris shook his head adamantly, pointing to himself, "am not jealous," he said.

"You are so jealous," she teased, leaning her back against the counter and pushing her chest up just to tease the man. Chris rolled his eyes, looking away from her as his cheeks pinked up.

"I just think there are better ways of catching this demon than dressing you up all..." he trailed off in a splutter, gesturing up and down her body with his hand, "like that!" he said.

"Chris, we're trying to lure in a succubus, what better way than dressing up," she gestured to herself, imitating him, "like this." He deadpanned at her, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I just don't like it," he said stubbornly. Y/n chuckled softly as she took two steps forward and pressed herself against him.

"I know," she carded her fingers through the front pieces of his hair, pushing them back, "but I have to do this, and once we kick some succubus ass, i'll make it up to you," she smiled.

"You will?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I will. So stop being jealous," she finished, pushing herself upright and starting out of the kitchen.

"Not jealous!" he exclaimed after her. Y/n rolled her eyes, an adoring smile playing on her lips.