|2| what if i am?

"You know, white lighters are supposed to be sneaky when they spy," Y/n smirked, looking into the isle across from the one she was in

"You know, white lighters are supposed to be sneaky when they spy," Y/n smirked, looking into the isle across from the one she was in. She smiled as Chris rounded the corner, rolling his eyes as he approached her.

"I was not spying on you, I happened to be here and I noticed you walking around," he shrugged, fiddling with the medicines on the shelf in front of him.

"I caught your eye? Chris I'm flattered," Y/n pressed her hand to her chest teasingly.

"Mm, you wish," he deadpanned. "I'm just making sure you're not up to no good," he said.

"And if I am?" Y/n licked her lips, looking Chris up and down. He pulled his lip between his teeth and stared at her for a second.

"I was just curious about you since you're visit to the house was a little suspicious," Chris said.

"How was it suspicious?" Y/n chuckled. "Leo's the one who brought me there, you're the one who made it a big deal Mr. Grumpy pants," she said as she walked around him and further down the isle.

"Yeah, because it's my job to protect the sisters and you were a potential threat," Chris said as he followed her into the next isle. An old woman gave them a curious look as she walked past, causing Y/n to snicker.

"Keep your voice down, you're scaring the old ladies," she teased. "Just admit that you think I'm pretty and we can all move along with our days," Y/n smiled, leaning against a shelf of candy to face Chris. He studied her for a second with narrowed eyes before turning around.

"I have to go get diapers for Wyatt," he said as he started out of the isle.

"See you around Mr. Grumpy pants," she called after him with a smile. She shook her head as she turned back towards her shopping list, her cheeks heated and that smile still playing on her face.