Ch1

Justin Skye as Eden Smith

📍East Harlem, New York.

"Bitch are you ready or not? I'm waiting outside." Eden her best friend Samira said over the phone, she was getting ready for this small party on the block. Knowing Harlem it will start small but end up with getting shot down by the cops.

(Samira 👇)

"Just ring the damn door acting like you don't know my parents

"Just ring the damn door acting like you don't know my parents." Eden chuckled on the phone. Samira hung up which caused Eden to look at her phone because who was she hanging up on?

A couple of minutes later, Samira busted through the door of Eden her room.

"I could be naked you know ?" Eden asked cocking her head to the side.

"You fine, for you, I would turn gay." She waved her off.

"Whatever, is Marwan gon be there ?" She asked doing her last touches on her makeup. She didn't wear a lot of makeup only on occasions.

"I don't know, why? You miss him ?" Eden acted like she had to throw up at the question of her best friend. Samira laughed.

Marwan is Samira's brother, also Eden her ex-boyfriend. They were together for a year, till he wanted to cheat and shit so they broke up. Now every time they bump into each other he tries to be slick and get her back.

"Oh hell Nah, you know the last party he was begging me to dance, and when I said no he turned around and had three bitches on his lap. Like boy please you only got two legs what you need three bitches for." Eden scoffed making Samira laugh.

"He's faul for that but whatever, he ain't the finest on the block," Samira said which caused Eden to agree. 

"You ready ?" She asked grabbing everything she needed to head out for the night.

"Are you ready ?" Samira asked making sure her best friend isn't forgetting anything. She nodded and they started walking downstairs.

"Where is y'all going ?" Eden her dad came from the kitchen with a bowl of cereal in his hands.