~ Later That Night ~

Chapter 19 ~

Taehyungs POV,

Y/n excused herself and headed to the restroom, and for some reason, I had this gut feeling that wanted me to prevent her from going alone. Even though she said she would be fine I still had the feeling of uneasiness weight on my chest.

I watched as her shadow slowly started to fade away as she walked through the long dark hallway that led to the restrooms. Jungkook tried to start a conversation with me but my mind was still with y/n, I didn't realize he was talking to me until he yelled my name. "Hyung!" He yelled catching my attention, I snapped back to reality and faced him.

"Tae, she's an adult don't overthink this," he said, placing a hand on my shoulder for comfort, "you're right, " I said, as a small laugh escaped my mouth when I realized how overdramatic I was being. I took a deep breath to calm down my nerves and another one before lifting my head and facing jungkook.

" you're right I'm being overdrama-" I was about to say, when suddenly my eyes caught that tanned bastard who tried to hit on y/n head to the restrooms, the same uneasy feeling I had before came back, even stronger. "You okay?" Jungkook asked with a concerned expression, " I just need the restroom," I said getting out of my seat quickly.

⚠️ Trigger Warning! ⚠️ (sexual harassment)

I was about to head there when I felt a firm hand grip my arm, " Is everything okay? " jungkook asked, his eyes filled with curiosity and concern. I didn't want to say anything and make a big deal out of nothing if nothing was going to happen. " everything's fine, I just need the restroom." I said as relaxed and as cool as I can be so he doesn't ask any more questions.

His grip on my arm loosened, and I quickly slipped away to the dark hallway that led to the restroom. As I walked I could only hear small whispers echoing through the empty hallway, my body froze at the dreadful sight before me, my biggest fear for the night came true. The moment I saw the guy's filthy hand covering y/n's mouth as he pushed her up against the wall made a switch inside of me turn on.

I watched as he slowly took his hand off her mouth and how y/n's couldn't utter a single word, I knew at that moment that she was going to go through another panic attack. He whispered something and got closer to her and before I knew it I yelled, "get off of her! " as I pushed him away with all my strength.

I was about to beat him up but as soon as I saw y/n collapse on the floor I ran over to her, I felt so guilty. Because even though I had a feeling that something like this might happen I said nothing, " I'm sorry! I shouldn't have let you go to the restroom alone, I knew he was eyeing you the whole night but I said nothing, please forgive me," I said begging for her forgiveness, tears forming in my eyes at the sight of her shake in my arms.

I lifted her bridal style so she wouldn't fall, I turned back to see where that disgusting perverted bastard was but he was nowhere to be seen, but I wasn't worried about that since I knew that the club had security cameras. All I cared about at that moment, was to make y/n feel safe. I quickly walked out of the dark hallway trying to hide y/n from everyone and especially Nina then I heard a sweet voice call my name.

"Tae?" She weakly said, not even opening her eyes. I quickly responded "I'm here! Don't worry I won't let Nina see you, " my grip on her got tighter as I approached jungkook, his eyes grew wide at the sight of me carrying y/n who was practically unconscious, " hey what happened to her?!" He asked with concern, " I don't have time to explain, just tell the others y/n felt sick and I took her out for some air, " I said

" And don't tell anyone what you saw, me and y/n will explain this to you later. Got it?" I said giving him a look so he knows how serious I was, he just nodded and headed back to the group. The moment we left those doors cold wind hit us and y/n started shaking more. I asked for a car and quickly laid y/n on the seats and sat right beside her, making her head rest on my thigh.