~ My Bias ~

Chapter 8 ~

You were preparing your things on a small station Sejin provided for you, making sure everything you need was there and was sanitized to start the round of checkups. Putting the stethoscope around your neck, and wearing a pair of gloves, you call the first name on your list, "Namjoon please come here, " You say signaling for him to come over.

He quickly runs up to you waiting for your orders. He stood right in front of you, considering he's 5 11" and you're 5 6" it wasn't possible for you to examine him when he's standing. "Can you sit down on the chair, I don't think it's possible for me to reach your face," You say and a small laugh escapes your mouth, "Oh right sorry," He says also laughing.

You start examining his eyes, making sure they dilate the way they need to be, then his ears, you check his pulse, his blood pressure, his temperature and lastly you check his reflexes. Before sending him off you ask him if he feels any discomfort anywhere in his body or if he's dealing with something physically. He tells you everything you need to know and you prescribe him some medication.

You call the next person on your list, Kim Seokjin. "Jin please come here, it's your turn," You call for him, he quickly glides over the glossy wooden floor and sits on the chair. You change your gloves and making sure everything was sanitized after Namjoon's checkup. Then you do the same thing you did to Namjoon, asking him the same question and prescribing him some medication before sending him off.

"Yoongi, please come here," You call him and he walks towards you very slowly, when he sits down you do the same things you did to the two previous men, wearing new gloves, sanitizing, etc. You send him off and call the next name, "Hobi come here it's your turn," You say, and he quickly runs to you a little too excited.

Before you can even begin your examination he tugs the stethoscope around your neck, "Can I try hearing your heartbeat with this?" He asks with a cute smile, you don't usually allow patients to touch medical equipment but how can you refuse such a cute face. "Sure," You say taking it off and giving it to him.

Putting it into his ears, you take the end and place it onto your chest, "Wow!" He yells, which catches all the boys' attention, and soon enough all of them were surrounding you. "Can we try?" Jungkook asked, you hesitated at first but quickly gave in, "Sure, each one of you will get a turn," You say taking them out of Hoseok's ears and putting them into Jungkook's, he had the same reaction.

Then you put them into Jin's ears, Namjoons, Yoongi's, and Jimin's. They all had the exact same reaction, all of their eyes widened the moment they heard the heartbeat, "it's my turn!" Taehyung says excitedly, you take the stethoscope from Jimin and put it on Taehyung. For some reason, your heart started beating faster.

The moment you put the cold metal on your chest Taehyung eyes grew bigger, and you both stood there looking into each other's eyes, not saying one word. Your heartbeat started growing faster and faster with each second, and soon enough heat started rising to your face. You quickly remove the cold metal from your chest and face the other boys.

"Okay now back to the checkup," You tell Hoseok. And then you felt something wrap around your neck, "Here you go," Taehyung says in a deep whisper, sending shivers down your spine. "Thank you Tae," you say flustered as you head back to your station.

After examining Hoseok and Jimin, you call for the next member, "Tae can you please come here," You say looking around for him, "Tae is in the bathroom, I think he's gonna be there a while, " Jungkook says. "Oh okay, can you come here then," You say wearing a new pair of gloves.

He quickly comes over to you and sits on the chair and you start the checkup. During the checkups, you learned a lot about the boys, especially, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jin, because they're very talkative. Namjoon was in the middle, and Yoongi was a man of few words. Before you could continue your thoughts, someone interrupts.