~ Spin The Bottle ~

Chapter 12 ~

Y/n POV,

Jin invited me in, practically dragging me to what I believe was the living room. All the boys were sitting on the floor with pillows and blankets. I turned to my right only to see taehyung's nervous expression, he gave me a weak smile, which only made me curious as to what he was thinking about.

"Y/n, do you want to change out of your dress? You can borrow some of our clothes if you want," Jin said, I got flustered and wanted to refuse the offer but to be honest I was so uncomfortable in the dress. "Uh... yes please," I said looking down at the floor . "Come with me," Taehyung said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me to his room.

All I could do was obey him, he quickly opened his closet, "wow! You're obsessed with Gucci," I said looking through this cloth collection, "yeah, it's a hobby of mine," he said, still looking through this closet. "Here," he said handing me a sweatshirt and a pair of sweat pants. "The pants will probably fit you since they're too small for me,".

I looked at him for a minute, waiting for him to leave the room so I can undress, but he was still here looking at me. "Uh..." I let out, "oh, sorry," he said scratching the back of his neck and quickly heading out. I quickly stripped out of my silky dress and put on the sweatshirt and pants, I took a hair tie and put my hair into a low ponytail.

I searched for some makeup remover, because at this point I didn't really care if they see my bare face or not, but found nothing. I headed back to the boys to ask them if they had any, "guys do you have any makeup remover I can use?" I asked peeking my head into the living room.

They all stopped what they were doing and all I could see was Taehyungs red ears, "is he blushing?" I thought to myself but got cut off by Jin, "yeah in the bathroom, the last door to the right," he said. I quickly headed to the bathroom and started taking off my makeup and fixing my  appearance .

Taehyung POV,

I head back to boys after giving y/n a change of cloth. "Ooo, here comes lover boy," jimin teased, and all the boys awed. "Stop it!" I said getting a bit flustered, "did you see how he grabbed her wrist?!" Hoseok said, and all the boys laughed. We were soon interrupted by y/n asking for some makeup remover and I could tell she saw my ears.

She quickly left and I turned to the boys, "okay don't you fucking dare do anything stupid tonight guys," I threatened and all they did was laugh. I quickly took a seat and we all waited for y/n to come back.

Y/n POV,

After finishing up in the bathroom, I quickly headed back to boys. And as soon as I entered they all looked at me with wide eyes, "I like this look," jimin said with a flirty attitude. "Yeah, Taehyungs cloth look really good on you," Jin said looking at the boys, all of them giving me the same weird look, "Are you going to sit down or what?" Yoongi said blankly.

I searched for an empty spot for me to sit, "sit here y/n!" Hoseok said patting the pillow next to him, I quickly went to his side and sat down. After that, jungkook started pouring us some drinks, "What do you want to drink?" Jungkook asked, "anything from you is fine," I said giving him a wink, as I laughed internally at his flustered reaction, and I could see Taehyungs eyes staring at me with a strange aura to them.

"Okay!" Hoseok said clapping his hands together, "what game should we play ?". "Spin the bottle!" Jungkook practically screamed, "it's a classic," he continued, we were unsure at first but quickly gave in from the cute look he was giving us.

"Okay, I'll explain this once for those who don't know the game, and I won't repeat myself," yoongi said giving us a stern look, "the rules are simple, you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on gets asked a question or dare. If they don't want to answer or do the dare they have to drink a shot, and whoever drinks the least wins, " he explained and all of us nodded.