~ Coming Over ~

Chapter 16~

Y/n POV,

The moment I arrived home I quickly threw my keys and bag and barraged into Nina's room. "For Fuck sake! Knock the door! What if I was dressing?!" she yelled, " stop yelling, and don't be overdramatic I've seen you naked, " I said rolling my eyes and fell face forward onto her bed.

I looked up and she was looking down at me as if waiting for me to tell her what mess I got myself into this time. Nina can easily tell when I have something to say or if somethings up with me. "promise you won't get mad, " I said pouting, "what did you do?" she said with a sigh and sat next to me on the bed.

I fixed my posture so that I was facing her, I took her hands in mine and let out a sigh,  "the boys are coming over in 3 hours, " I said closing my eyes so I wouldn't see her reaction. She didn't hit me which, to be honest, was kind of a surprise. Also, Nina doesn't get mad at me easily, unless I invite people over last minute.

I reluctantly opened my eyes and saw her annoyed face, "I'm sorry but Jin insisted and you know I can't say no, " I explained, she let out a loud sigh and got up, I looked up at her with a confused expression on my face, "what are you waiting for? They're coming in a few hours let clean up!" she said heading out to our messy living room.

I quickly jump out of bed and back hugged her, " you're the best !" I screamed, she quickly pulled away "just this time, I won't let it slide next time. Got it?" she said and I nodded. We both headed to the living area, "you clean the living room and I'll clean the kitchen, " I said heading to the kitchen. "why are you cleaning the kitchen?" she asked confused.

" oh right, I didn't tell you, Jins cooking for us tonight, " I said and she rolled her eyes and then started cleaning. " let's go buy some groceries after !" she yelled from the living room, " okay, " I responded, at that moment I felt so happy that I was blessed with such an amazing best friend.

~ three hours later ~

Nina and I just finished cleaning the house, she fell onto the couch and groaned "I'm so tired of cleaning, " she said glaring at me because I was the reason for all of this. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again, " I said and she gave me one last glare before closing her eyes.

"didn't they say they'd come over at 7? It's 7:45," Nina said looking at the clock. I checked my phone and there were no messages from the boys saying they'd be late. As I was about to call Taehyung to see where they were, the doorbell suddenly rang, filling the entirety of the apartment with its sound.

I scurried to the door and peeked through the peephole to see who it was, I quickly opened the door and welcomed the boys in. "Sorry we're late, we went to pick up somethings for you since it's our first time coming here," Jin said and handed me a bag. "Oh you didn't have to bring anything," I said peaking inside the bag.

It was this fancy wooden box, engraved with what I believe was some French words. Taking it out of the bag and opening it carefully, I was amazed by the fancy bottle of wine laying inside. " Thank you so much, let's drink this with dinner," I said going to the kitchen.

As I put the bottle of wine in the fridge, I felt a hand brush my shoulder. I quickly turned to my right and was surprised to see Taehyung standing there, "Oh Tae, you scared me, " I said letting out a small laugh. He gave me a small smile and stood still, I was confused. Does he want something? I thought to myself, "do need anything? "I said closing the fridge and facing him.

" oh nothing, I just wanted to see if you needed any help," he said brushing his hair back, and at that moment I realized he changed his hair. "Your hair!" I said getting closer to him to get a better look at it, " so you finally noticed " he said with a smile, it was cute he wanted me to notice he changed his hair." Can I touch it ?" I said reluctantly, "sure,".