Chapter 15

"I don't understand. Why me?" Fiery asked as Golf Ball was preparing a containment field. "Because, from what Leafy told me, Evil Leafy is the personification of her negative thoughts. Therefore, the first person she would go after, is you,". "But she did not attack me when Coiny, Pin, Needle, Eggy, Clock, Cake, and I were on the ledge at Evil Canyon. Why would she go after me now?" Fiery asked. "Because I believe that she wanted to let you go to get to me," said Leafy, who was overseeing the setup. "For whatever reason, she wants to get to me, and since you were tasked by Four to find me, you would lead her right to me,". "Finally! You're talking to me!" said Fiery. "Well, I'm glad you finally acknowledge my existence!" said Leafy. "Leafy, I told you, I thought that they would hate me if I was associated with you," said Fiery. "Well, they didn't. Until you had to open your damn mouth about me stealing Dream Island!" snapped Leafy. "I was actually trying to make friends with Eggy until you took that away from me!". "Uh...guys?" said Golf Ball. "But didn't you accuse her of being the imposter because she beat you after 73 games of Tic-Tac-Toe?" said Fiery. "Well...yeah. I did do that," said Leafy, "but she still said that we were friends after Four recovered her, at least until you butted in,". "I was just shocked that anyone would be your friend after you stole Dream Island," said Fiery. "Oh, yeah? And would anyone want to be friends with someone who spent a lot of BFDI having slap fights with Coiny?" asked Leafy. "I was immature back then!" said Fiery! "Yeah, it's as almost as if we were 12-years old back then or something," said Coiny. "What are you doing here?" asked Leafy. "I... uh...was interested in your conversation," said Coiny. "Now that you are done arguing, we have a visitor," said Golf Ball. Golf Ball pointed with her leg to a figure walking up to them. "Hello!" Leafy called out to them. "Who is there?". The figure said nothing, but they kept on walking to them. "It might be Evil Leafy," said Leafy. "Hide everyone! Except you Fiery, get into position,". Leafy, Golf Ball, and Coiny ran back inside the shack. "Hey Leafy, what about that force field you told me about, wouldn't that stop Evil Leafy?" asked Golf Ball. "Well, we don't know if it will work on her, I just had MePad set it up just in case," said Leafy. "Anyways," she got out a walkie-talkie. "Fiery, the person is heading towards you. Are you in position?" she asked,". "Yes, Leafy," said Fiery in an annoyed tone. "Good, just stay put, when they get in the circle around you, jump out, and we will activate the containment field,". The figure was heading closer to Fiery, who began to get a bit nervous. As the figure got close, they began to speak. "Fiery? Is that you?" they asked. "L-Loser?" said Fiery.