Chapter 16

"What are you doing here Loser?" asked Firey. "I...uh...escaped from Four," said Loser. But his speech was off a bit. "I'm so glad I found you Firey, it has been so lonely in Four. None of the other contestants who were eliminated wanted to talk to me, not after that blasted Fanny ruined my reputation! And to make things worse, Donut trapped me in a jawbreaker as my 'elimination',". Firey was a bit confused. It was not like Loser to insult people like this. In fact, he knew that Loser was very forgiving at times and did not hold grudges. "Are you sure you are all right Loser?" he asked. "I'm fine Firey," said Loser, "and I will be even better if you let me in that shack behind you to see Leafy,". "I never said that Leafy was in the shack behind me," said Firey. Loser was silent for a moment. Then he rushed towards Firey "L̵̦͇̝̈́͋́ȇ̸̠̿̅t̵̼͉̱͑̀́ ̶̝̩́͌̇m̵̺̬̭̿̆̀e̴̹̔̓ ̸̛͍̇͒ḭ̴̰̙̂n̶͙͍̂ ̵̛͔̚͠t̸̺̘̺̉h̵̗̱͛̾̍e̴̜͔̳͋ ̶̰̘̖̋̏͘s̸̖̆͗͒h̴̞̲̿â̸̲c̶̦͙̔k̷̰̿̊͝!̷͚̜͙̂͆͝" he said, his voice getting corrupted as he went towards Firey. "Firey, get out of the circle now!" said Leafy's voice in Firey's earpiece. Firey got out of the circle as Loser stepped inside it. He paused as glowing yellow energy prevented him from moving. "W̵̤͒̈́͘-̸̦̍͠w̸͍̦̳͆̕͘ḧ̴̠̥̕ả̴̧͔͍̐t̴̤̪̬͆̑̽ ̶͎͉̗́̍i̸̯͋ŝ̵̢̄ ̵͎̥̃t̶̤̞́̅͝h̶̪̀̉͠i̷̙͕͕̾͒̚s̷͉͈̓ͅ?̷̯̉̐͠!̸͈̬̈́͐̈́," he said as he struggled to move. "It's a trap," said a voice. Leafy stepped out of the shack. "And you just fell for it,". 

It was a bit of a hassle getting the petrified Loser into the shack and into the specialty made cell that Leafy had MePad prepare for him. He kept growling at them as they dragged him to the cell. "Now that we have Loser, what do we do with him?" asked Golf Ball. "We need to figure out a way to expel the part of Evil Leafy that is inside his mind," said Leafy, "we would also need to contain that essence so that it does not possess any of us,". "I can work on that with the mechanical minds and MePad," said Golf Ball. Leafy nodded as she went to Loser's cell. "Hello," she said calmly. "Leafy?" asked Loser, his voice no longer corrupted. "Are you Loser talking, or the Evil Leafy spirit talking?" asked Leafy. "I'm Loser," said Loser. "Well, this cell is hooked up to a lie detector," said Leafy, "so you are not lying,". Loser was silent. "Can you tell me what happened?" asked Leafy. "Well, I remember being in the EXIT when a red mist came through the door," said Loser, "I blacked out, and then I woke up here,". "What about the Evil Leafy spirit that is inside you?" asked Leafy. "She is calm now," said Loser. "Huh," said Leafy. "She wanted to get her anger out at the two people who wronged me," said Loser, "she had absorbed the worst moments of my life, which was when Fanny outed me, and when Donut trapped me in a jawbreaker,". "Weird," said Leafy. "The other EXITors are out there with Four who is possessed by the main Evil Leafy," said Loser, "they are headed this way right now, and I'm sorry Leafy...but they knew that you were going to capture me, so they know where you are,". "Then we will prepare," said Leafy. "Leafy! I don't want to be controlled by her again!" said Loser suddenly, but this time, it was in a voice similar to her own. "When I was in this body, I also absorbed some of Loser's good memories! I wanted you guys to capture me so you could help me!". "Wait...are you?" asked Leafy. "Yes Leafy," said "Loser", "I am the Evil Leafy spirit who possessed Loser, and I need your help,".

"You got some nerve fighting me!" said Two. They were holding back Evil Leafy (in Four's body) with their powers, and it was working for the time being. "Oh really?" asked Evil Leafy. "Didn't you realize that you are surrounded?". Two looked around them to see that the other EXITors were all around them. "I can see that," Two grunted as they blasted away Pencil and Match with their free hand. Evil Leafy used Four's powers to immediately recover them. A laser shot Two in the back, and they grunted before turning around and using their powers to crush the attacker (Roboty) into a metal ball and hurled it at Firey Jr. Evil Leafy recovered them and they continued the assault. "Where is X?" asked Evil Leafy. "They are in a safe place," said Two, "Someplace that you will never find them,". 

X and Winner are hanging out at the waterfall. "You sure have a lot of friends Winner," said X as they looked around at the 25 other characters who were chatting around them. "Yeah, I feel like they should form their own show once I join TPOT," said Winner. "What?" asked X. "Oh, I know that this is an alternate timeline and all, but the author wanted to reference the fact that as he is writing this, the first episode of TPOT will come out this Saturday,".

Eventually, Two was overwhelmed. Evil Leafy planted a spirit inside them and commanded them to follow her. "Where are we going master?" asked Liy. "To YoyleLand," said Evil Leafy, "It is time to see my sister,".