Chapter 10

Four was knocked backwards. They had to admit, this was a pretty tough fight. Evil Leafy shrugged off all the zappies they threw at her. "Y̵̮̍ō̵̺͜u̵͎̱͛̓ ̷̢͎̇ȁ̶̻̻r̸̥̈́͝e̵̗͇̎ ̵͙̔͆w̸͉͉̾͒ẹ̶̑͑ả̵̱k̷̭̀ ̴̢͔͋̋F̸̖͊ô̶͚̤̽ũ̵̧r̸̛̲̘̃," she taunted. "H̸͙͚̞́̈́͑a̸̢͔͛͋ș̵̙͑͝͝ t̴̢̟̟̿͋h̸̠͉̾͒a̵͎̟̙̓̈́͝t̸͓͚̻́̓ X̵̼̻͎̓̽̈́ c̸̘͖̝̈́͊͝r̴̪͖͕͑͛̕e̸̝͐̐̽͜͜a̵͍͔͕̔̚̚t̵̠̞̦͐͆͆u̴̡͚͉͒͐̒r̵̘͊̔͜͝e̴͇͉̼͑͋́ m̴̼͍̾̀͑a̵̡̟̒́d̴̦̼̟͒͛̚e̸̦̦̪̿͋̈́ y̸͔͕̪̔͛̕o̵͓̦͑͒̕͜u̴̠̺͓̾̿̐ s̵̙͍̼̈́͋͝o̵̙̫͎̔̈́͌f̵̼͔͖͋̒͑t̸͍͕͕͒̒͘?̸͇̫͇́̐". "No," said Four as they dodged her attacks again and again. "If anything, X has shown me that I am more than a creature of power. I would gladly throw my life away for them,".  "D̵̢͙̙͐̔͘o̴̫̟̦̽̐͌ y̸̠̦͓͆̾͑o̸͖̝̼̿͘͠ǘ̸͎͉́̕ ḱ̸͕͉͙̐́n̸̠̙͍̒̓͝o̸͓̞̟͌͘͠w̸̢͇̻̓̒̚ w̸͎̺̝̓͠h̴̢̡̠͋̕͠y̵͉͕͍͑̽̾ I̴̻͎̙̐͠͝ c̴̘͙͙̒͆h̴̡̘͑̾͋͜o̸̫̻̻͌͐s̴̡̢̺̐̓͝e̴͍̙͔̓͛͐ n̴͉͕̙̕̕͠o̴͔͉͖͛͝w̵̡̙̫͋̀͌ t̴̟̝͙̓͘͠o̵͙͕̠̒̈́͝ a̵̠̻͙͒͌͝ẗ̴͙̦̫́͑̀ț̴̦̺̈́̕̚a̴̟̝͙̓̀̕c̸̡͎̼̽́͝k̴͍͙̟͊̈́͠ y̸̠͙̝͌͊͐o̸̻͕̼͒͆͒u̸̫̦͚̾́̒?̵̝͓̞̐̀͊ I̸̢͙͇͋͋͝t̸̡̞̝͊͛ i̵̫̼̪̓̓̕s̵͇̫͙͑͘ n̴̫̙͔͆̈́̕o̵̫̘͍̿̿t̸̪̺̫́͊̐ j̵͔̪̪̓̀̈́u̴͉͓̘̓̐̽s̴͚̼̒̐͘͜t̴͕̝͎́̔̕ b̸̻͕̺̈́̕͘e̵̡͚̠̾̿̿c̸͉͍͙̿̔͝à̴͔̟͖͑͝u̸̞̺̠͐͝͝s̵̼͚̦͑̾̈́e̸͔̪̫͒͛̈́ m̸̞͉͚̾͐͝y̵̢̫͔͑̔͝ g̸̺͕͔͒͌͠ò̸͙͇͖͛̐o̸̘̦̪͒͛̾d̴̝͖̓͆͝ ś̵͔̝͖͝ḯ̵͉̝̞̐̓d̴̫̟͙̕͝͠ë̸̘͎́̀͋ h̸̻͎̝̿̐̚a̸͙͔͙͆͝s̸̡̡͙̔͆̓ a̵̙͕͐̓͘ f̸̪͉̺̀̀ó̴͕̘͇͌̽r̴̺̦̠̽̽̔ć̴̘̪͘e̴̟̦̓̕̕ f̴̢͎̝̾͆̾i̴̪͍͚̾̽͐e̴͖͕̝̓͐͌l̵̢̟̐͐͊d̴̫̺̫̾͆̈́ ä̸͕͓̠́͛͠r̵͔̻͔͛̕o̸̢͉̘̿̽̽u̴͚͓͇̕͝͝ń̸̦̻̼̓͑d̸̪͕̫̓́̽ h̴̡̢͎͑͝͝è̸̝̙̺̔͝r̸̼̻̙͒͠͝ h̵͇͓̟̀͌̕o̴̻͎̫̒̚̕u̸̡͖̼͑̀͝s̴̪̟̈́̿́͜e̵͉͎̠̿̒̕ w̵͚͎͐̽͜a̴̞̦̞̓̒͝y̵͎̝͔̔͌ o̸̡͔͕͒͆̀ǘ̸̻̠͍̀͝t̴̢̙͎́̈́͝ i̵͓̙̻͌̈́n̵̡͓͉͒̓́ Ỳ̵͚̻͋̚ö̸͔̞̻́̕͝y̸͙͍͎̽͆̚l̴̻͙͉͑̚͝e̴̠̫͍͐̚͘L̸͖͔͛͋͜͠a̵͔̦̫̐͆̓n̵̼͇͙͛̽̓d̸̦͙͍̿͋.̵͕̟͉͊͌͠ N̸͚͎̙̿̿o̴̻̞͌̈́͜.̸͇̺͕̒̚͝ I̸̪͍̞͋̓̓t̵͕̟̫̐͊͠ i̸̞͇͍̓̐͌s̸̞̦͓͋͒͝ b̸͚͇͑̀̒͜e̸̡͍͋̈́͠c̵̢͓̞̀̚͝á̵͕̫͚̐̿u̸͎̝̟͆͋͐s̸̝̙̘̽̒̀é̴̘͕͍͆ y̴͎͖͕̐̒͝o̸͕͔͑͑̾͜u̸͖͕͚͌̽ a̴͍̙̝̾͌͝ŕ̸̼̪̟͒͝e̵̞͕̙͆̓͝ o̸͚͖̞͌̈́͠n̴̼̝̫͛͆̚e̸̢̠͓̿̚͝ o̴̦̿̔͜͝f̴͓͛͆̾͜ t̸̼̟͐͝ḧ̸̻̦́́́͜e̵̡̦̪̿̈́̿ f̵̠̙̿̐͋͜e̴̫̦̪͊͊͝w̵̼͕͌̐̔͜ c̵̫̙̐̒͐r̵͎̪͒͘̚͜e̵̼̪̒̚̚a̸͕͙̔̒t̴͓̻͇͌̓u̸̢̻̔͋̈́r̴̙̻̔͊͋͜e̵͇̻̫͑̐͛s̴͕͓͙̾̔̿ ẗ̸̘͉͕́̽͝h̴͖͕̺͆̓à̵̞̟̘̓t̴̡͎̝̿̓͘ i̸͙̪̺͐̿́s̸̝̙͓͋͝͝ a̴͔͚̝̽͑b̵͙̦̺̀͝͝l̸̡̦̫͋̈́̀e̸͚̼͖͆͝͝ t̸̡̻͖̐̒͘o̵̡̘͕̔̓͠ h̵͉͙͕͐͑̽o̵̪͕͔̔̾̒l̴̠͔̼̔͆̈́d̸̢͍̦͋͆ t̸̠͎̾͆̒͜h̵̞͙̓̾͘e̸͓̦̺͛̓̚i̸̪͔̝̿͛͠r̵͇̫͙͆͝ ö̸̙͎͙́̽͝ẅ̸̘̟́̀̽n̵͚̦͚͒͌̽ à̴̘̘͔͊g̵̺̺̻͌̓̈́a̴͎͉̓̓͘͜i̵̢̝͔͌́͝n̴̺̞͕̓̈́̔s̵̪̻͙͊̓͘t̸̻͉̻̀̓̓ ḿ̴͖̺͉͊͌ë̵͕̝̠́͛́.̴͓̞̒͒̒ E̴̘͙͚̓͠͝v̸̻̺͙͆͋̕è̸̼͎̾͒͜n̵̠̟̠̒͐̒ t̵͔͙͉͆͘͠h̵̢̠̠̔̚a̴͎̻̦̾͝͝t̸̢͔̻̓͆̿ B̸͚̟̙͘̚̕l̴̠̟̈́͠a̴̢͉̽͒̿c̴͖̻̠̾̐̈́k̸̠͉̼̔̓͝ H̴̢͇̞̾̐̽ò̴͇̙̦̾͠l̴̟̝̝͋͝ë̴̼̟͚́̈́͑ c̸͕̠͖͐͐̕o̴̫̼͚̔͘͠u̸̘̘̫̓̾́l̸̡̡̞̓̕͝d̸̙̝̼̿̓͑ n̵͙̙̈́̒͆ö̸̪͇̪́̈́̚t̴͓͕͙̔͑ w̸͙̫͐̈́̾i̴͚͚͉̽̀̿t̴̞͍͙̐́͠h̵̢̦̟͆́͝s̸̡͔͆́͝ẗ̵̢̘͎́͝͝ä̸̡̡͓́̐͝n̴͔͉͚͌̽͠d̸͍̼̝͊́̔ m̴̞̠̺̈́͠͠ÿ̸̡͎͔́͆͐ p̴͖̦̈́̾̀ö̵͚͉̙́͐͝w̴͙͕͔͋͋̾e̵͉͍͛͊̾r̸̙̪̾̚͜!̵̢̫́͛͆͜". "You...killed Black Hole?" Four asked with shock. "But then I would have known if he died. I always know when a contestant has died,". "Ì̴̡͉̙̒ k̵̢͔̪͌̓́i̵͚̞͔̐͝l̸̡̼͖͛͘͠l̴̝͇͚͊̾͑e̴̡̟̼̐̔̒d̸̡͍̒̈́͜͝ m̸̞͔̾̈́͐a̴̡̻̪̔͆̔n̵̙̦̞̐͋͋y̴̦͕̘͐͌͋ m̸͎͖͎̓͘͝o̴̼̝͔͋̔͠r̵̙͚̙͒̓͠e̸̻̪͋̈́̕͜ w̸̻̻̾͆̚h̸̡͚̟̓̕é̴̙͓̻́͌r̵̼̫̙̓̒̽è̵̟̺͊͆͜ t̵̟̪̼͌͑͠h̵͓̻̓͘a̴̟̟̫͑̀͐t̸̡̝̪́͠͠ c̵̢͍͇̈́͆a̵͔̘̼͛͐̿m̵̪͔͐̐e̴̦͉̚̕͜͠ f̴͎̟͆̚̚r̸̡͕̦̀͐̐o̴̺͍̠͛̓͐m̴̼͚̿̓̒͜!̴͖̘͙́̈́ B̵̺̝͚͋̒̕ù̵̢͉͇̐̈́t̸̘͔͚͛͐ s̴̞̘̟̽͑͆o̸͔͓͍͑̚m̵͕͕͉͊̚e̸͙̟̘͌̓͠t̸͙͔̼̔͘͝h̵͚̙̓͘͝ḯ̸̢͙̺͝ń̵̠͎͔͒̕g̸̫̻̿͆ i̸̝̞̺̐̓̒s̵͍̞̻̒͠͠ p̸͕̙̓̽͋͜r̵͉͓͕̀̀̚e̴̠̝͉̓͊͌v̸̘̦͘͘e̸͚̻̓̓͛n̵̟̙͎͊͝t̴͇͕͖̽̈́͆i̸̢̻͉̾̈́̕ǹ̸̡͍͚͐͌g̴̼̼͑͐͜͝ m̸͖̠̞̐̚͠ë̸͚͓̦́̔̚ f̵̪͇̼͐̓͠ŕ̴̺͉͔͛́o̸͎͖͌͘͜͝m̸̡̫͓̿̽͒ c̴͚͔͚̽͐̕o̵͎͙̘͋̽̚r̸̢̼͉͊͘͝r̵͔͙͊͘u̵͍͍͖̒͑͝p̴̝̺͒̈́t̸͓͖͚͌͊͝ì̴̢͖͓̓̔ǹ̸̡̪͉͆͝g̵̟̠̟̓͆͝ t̵̟͐͆͘͜h̵͉͇̙̐̐͌ë̸̞̫́̔̒͜m̴̞̻̓̈́̈́.̵̝͚̦̀͝ S̸͖͔͉̽͋̽ó̸̞͖͎̈́̈́m̵͔̙͓̓͛͋e̵̟̞̠͐̿o̴̡̠̘̽̔͊n̴͔͓̼͛̐̒e̴̻͕̒͋͑ i̵̺̟͇͑̽͘s̴̻͔̟̒͘̕ r̸̞͖̐͛̕e̸̢̙͖̿̕c̴͇̠̒̓̈́o̸̘̺̫͐͛͠v̴͔̞̟͒̓̾e̴̦͙͑̽̾͜r̵͔̫̞͐͒͛i̵̦̙͊͛̚͜n̸̫͙͎̾͋g̸͔͙̟̿͘̕ t̸͇̞̫̿̾͝h̵͔̘́͌́͜e̴̼̫͇͊̐̚m̴̙̦͙̓́͌," said Evil Leafy. She paused. She could sense that there were several people inside of Four. Using her dark energy, she dissolved into smoke. "Wha...What are you-" said Four as the smoke came towards them and entered their mouth. Four bent down. "Oh no..." they muttered. They could feel that the contestants inside of the EXIT were being corrupted. They began to change color. Their once blue skin (if you could call it that) was beginning to turn red. "X, I failed you," Four said as they fully became red. Their eyes then turned into Evil Leafy's eyes. "OH man!" she said (she was now speaking through Four) "I am glad that I no longer sound demonic! Now the author can write my speech normally!". Evil Leafy then reached inside her new body and brought out the contestants who were eliminated. "Arise my new minions!" she commanded. The eliminated contestants stood up. They all had red eyes and glowed red with her energy. "I have a task for you," Evil Leafy began, "I want you to head to YoyleLand and bring me my good side. She is the one who can unlock me fully. Even that body that I used was just a weak vessel. THIS body, however..." she then used Four's powers to zap a random tree, which blew into several pieces. "What about X, master?" asked Liy in a robotic tone. "X?" said Evil Leafy, "They are not important to my plans, you may dispose of them if you wish,". "Yes...master," said Liy as she and the other Exitor's bowed before Evil Leafy.

Several Minutes Earlier.

Liy was bored. Of course, she was bored. All they did all day was math problems. Very easy math problems. Every answer was 4! She looked around at the other eliminated contestants. There was Stapy, who was pretty nice to her despite being her...ex. There was Firey Jr. who formed a friendship with 8-Ball who was the smartest of the group. There was Roboty, who despite being hard to understand, was pretty chill. Pencil and Match were also here, but they just kept to themselves. David and Dora did not bother anyone, and surprisingly, they seemed to not mind each other. Liy could swear that David blushed whenever Dora talked. Bracetly had several pieces of art of Ice Cube lying around her, which Liy did not mind. She was currently talking to Spongy, the one who was on the same team as her. While Spongy did betray his team, he felt bad about it. He kept shooting glares at Pencil and Match and at one point played "Pencil-Cake" with Stapy. He made sure to do it in front of them as well. Good. If there was anyone who deserved it, it was those two. Then there was Loser, who had broken out of the jawbreaker that he was in. Apparently, he had lied about playing with poppers, even though they had just been invented (he did not clarify that he played with a previous brand of poppers). But everyone was cool with him again. Previously, Leafy was here, but she had rejoined. She was the only one who Liy formed a real friendship with. They both had dark pasts. And after she described her past to her, Liy decided to tell her dark past. She used to be an assassin before she was a contestant. She mainly went after those who were really evil. She never went after an innocent. That was until her employers gave her an assignment that she refused to do. They wanted her to go after her at-the-time-boyfriend. Stapy. She refused. But then Stapy found out about her past. He then wanted nothing to do with her. Leafy was understanding of the entire thing and helped her patch things up with Stapy. Stapy apologized to, as he realized that he did not act the best way back then. Liy was thinking about all this when she saw something red come out of the entrance. "Guys what's that?" she asked everyone in the EXIT. "I don't know but it might just be mist or something," said Pencil. "Uh, are you like, sure Pence-Pence, because it seems to be coming right at us!" said Mach as she tried to back away. The Exitors then went to the back of the room as the mist began to corner them. "Save me Ice Cube! Ahhh!" yelled Bracetly as the mist begain to go inside her mouth. She then fell over and began to glow red. "¡Mantente alejado de mí! ¡Por favor!" said Dora as the mist went to her next. "Aw Seriously?!" said David as the mist went to him. Others began to fall to the mist as well. Pencil, Match, Loser, 8-Ball, Firey Jr. Roboty was also affected by the mist. ".... . .-.. .--. / -- ." he said as he fell over. Liy braced herself as the mist came to her. Everything went black.