Chapter 19

Leafy threw knife after knife at the clones of the EXITors that were going after her. As each knife hit them, they disappeared into red smoke. One of the Roboty clones went up to her. "-.-- --- ..- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .--. .- -.-- / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-.. .- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. / .-.. . .- -.. . .-. ... .... .. .--. -.-.--" it told her. "I know that I was a horrible leader Roboty." Leafy said, "I had hurt my entire team," she continued. "Eh, you just had poor leadership skills," said Coiny who was holding off a David clone. "I mean, I know that Golf Ball had Pencil executed for her attitude. You just deducted loyalty points from your team," he said chuckling. "Would you people please let that go already!" Golf Ball yelled from across the field. She now had robotic arms (which she had created off-screen) that turned into blasters. She claimed it was from a video game. "- .... .- - / -.. --- . ... / -. --- - / -- .- - - . .-. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / -.. . ... - .-. --- -.-- . -.. -.-.--!" said the Roboty clone as it fired a laser at Leafy only for it to be reflected off of her metal form and destroy the David Clone that Coiny was fighting. Evil Leafy, who was watching the battle called out to the robotic minion. "Hey! I told you that I need Leafy alive! So stop trying to kill her! Just...I don't know, stun her!". 

If Roboty had eyes to roll, he'd be rolling them. "..-. .. -. ." he said. He continued to shoot lasers at Leafy who dodged them all. She threw another knife at him which destroyed him. She was then blindsided by David and Dora who both hit her at the same time. Surprisingly, they were able to hurt her. "Ow," said Leafy. She saw the two humans and readied her knives while Coiny was fighting off an 8-Ball clone who happened to go up to him. 

Meanwhile, another 8-Ball was advancing on Donut. "You...killed...me!" he said, his voice still monotonous. "You were eliminated. And I had to eliminate you somehow," Donut said, backing up slowly. "Yes...I was. But instead of sending me off somewhere to hang out, you crushed me with the moon," 8-Ball said. "Well...I did not know that I could not recover contestants even with Four inside me," said Donut, "I did not kill Stapy that way,". "True, but you did trap Loser in a jawbreaker," said 8-Ball. Donut sweatdropped. "Well...uh, I figured that it was another way I could eliminate contestants," he said. "But that backfired on you," 8-Ball said, "You foolishly left your diary inside it. And Loser read every last page,". Donut's eyes went wide. "Enough banter, it's crushing time!" 8-Ball yelled as he jumped into the air and landed right on top of Donut squashing him. 8-Ball then blinked as red smoke came out of his mouth. "What just happened?" he asked. He looked around at Gelatin, Naily, Barf Bag, and Bomby. All of them had horrified expressions on their faces. 8-Ball looked down to see that his lower half was covered in Donut's filling. "Uh...I can explain," he said.

Meanwhile, Coiny was fighting an 8-Ball clone who suddenly disintegrated into red dust. "Huh," he said, "Interesting,". He then heard a scream of pain from Yellow Face. 

At the same time, Spongey was advancing on Yellow Face. He held out a familiar object. "HEY! ISN'T THAT THE FLAMETHROWER I USED TO BURN YOU AND NEEDY?" He asked. "Spongey smirked. "Yes, it is. You are the next person for me to get revenge on," he said. "BUT YOU ALREADY GOT REVENGE ON NICKEL AND NEEDLE!" Yellow Face said. "I meant to get revenge on Coiny," said Spongey, "but I got him confused with Nickel,". Yellow Face began backing up. "You want to know how it felt to burn!?" Spongey asked as he threw the flamethrower right at Yellow Face who screamed in pain. "Spongey!" a voice yelled from behind him. Spongey turned around to see Coiny running up to him. "Please stop this!" he said. "Why?" Spongey asked. "All I am is a tool for you all to abuse! You impaled me on spikes and burned me alive! You called me fat! I can't help it! I'm a Sponge! That is why I abandoned Team Ice Cube! They only wanted to use me as a tool! Well no more! I am through with being used as a tool!" Coiny was taken aback. "Spongey...we're different now. And...on behalf of WOAH Bunch, I'm sorry for our actions. We acted cruel to you and look at how it affected you. Didn't you make friends with Barf Bag in Team Ice Cube? And Donut sacrificed his life to save you. But you did not make a sacrifice for your own team to escape from the lava. They only wanted you to help them just like Donut helped you,". Spongey was silent through all of this. "Heh, I guess Donut, as much of a jerk he was back then, would have gotten mad at us for our actions,". Spongey was still silent as red smoke came out of his mouth just like it had come out of 8-Balls. He then blinked. "Coiny?" he asked, "what are you doing here? And why am I in Yoyleland?".

It is finally back. I just got lazy.